2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Hey Canadan,
You ready to have business pick up a little bit.
He, and the rest of us. YES SIR!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It is hard to express how much I would love to participate in an event like this. I put in an effort last year and although it didn't pan out, I enjoyed the process and learned a lot about THP and many of the fascinating people around here. That was fun. I look forward to each step along the way.

There's NO business like #Grandaddy business!

Has anyone stayed in touch with the member that played in their group? What are the meals like? Good food, great food or average? Any significant plaques on the course?

Did someone say #Grandaddy business? Grandaddy / Canadan has a special ring doesn't it?

Just a heads up guys, for future reference, the hashtag is #TheGrandaddy. We have a feeling it will trend again this year.

Still would love to be picked for this. Once in a lifetime experience. We are going to win this year as well.
#TheGrandaddy

#TheGrandaddy business is getting ready to pick-up. Looking forward to the contests/engagement that will determine who gets to join Capt. Canadan in taking down #ZooCrew

Has anyone stayed in touch with the member that played in their group? What are the meals like? Good food, great food or average? Any significant plaques on the course?

My member from the first round gave me his contact info and we've exchanged a few emails. Some great people, for sure. Great food, and didn't see any plaques.

Hey Canadan,
You ready to have business pick up a little bit.
Oh man!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There is way too little of activity going on here after a tease like that! I can't wait to see what is coming down the pipe for this!

I think the ride is about to begin and I can't wait.

I wanna be on that ride. I would love the chance to try and help Canadan win come December. Will be giving my all for a shot at it.

Knock Knock
Who's There?
#TheGrandaddy
#YesPlease

Colour me interested! I know Dan is too.

JM

I'm excited for the contest and the flurry of activity it will bring!

Never swapped contact info with our member, his game was soooo solid though. He was a multiple club champ, and he relished tho opportunity to play with us.

The meals we all really tasty, not mind blowing food but really tasty stuff. The restaurant choices were all excellent for the large group. It was so much fun to listen to others and share our stories in this social setting.

The variety of types of food was awesome. The hospitality shown to us was world class.

I didn't personally see any significant plaques, although the tiny plaque with my name on it on a hideaway locker significantly blew my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna be a great ride whether I get in or not (I really want in - duh!). Callaway and THP seem to go all out for this event!

Was thinking about this one at work today too. I'm ready to win a contest!

I get hyped up every time this thread gets bumped. It was also really cool talking about with TheHeez about his experience when we played last weekend. This is definitely something I want to be a part of, but even if I don't get in I'll enjoy the hell out of following the event! #TheGrandaddy is going to be an epic way to end an incredible 2016!!!

Thinking about my golf trip to The Belfry in a few weeks time and realising how much I am looking forward to going there is nothing compared to what it would feel like to be going to #TheGrandaddy

There may be some changes to personal circumstances this year, but until I know for definite that they will be happening, I will be throwing my name in the hat and worrying about how to juggle things if everything actually happens

Next year might be difficult due to longterm plans we have got (obviously I am making some rather large assumptions here) so I need to do my best to try and make it this year

Had another dream last night. It was weird because I was fitting 11 other #theGrandaddy players with the latest from Callaway. Everyone was flushing their irons and bombing their drivers. The Callaway staff had arms folded and jaws on the floor cuz they new this was the year they got slapped in the mouth and lost their belt.

Then my kids ran in and asked me for ice cream and I was at Freindlys getting nana splits. Lol

Had another dream last night. It was weird because I was fitting 11 other #theGrandaddy players with the latest from Callaway. Everyone was flushing their irons and bombing their drivers. The Callaway staff had arms folded and jaws on the floor cuz they new this was the year they got slapped in the mouth and lost their belt.

Then my kids ran in and asked me for ice cream and I was at Freindlys getting nana splits. Lol

Beating the ZooCrew then getting ice cream? Sounds like a great day.

Back