2019 RBC Heritage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year's winner was Satoshi Kodaira. Field is pretty strong this year.

Bryson
DJ
Molinari
Xander
Fleetwod
Kuchar

I’m looking forward to this as it’s more geared towards the better wedge players and scramblers and not the bombers. Should be a fun watch but will suffer from the Masters hangover.

I’m looking forward to this as it’s more geared towards the better wedge players and scramblers and not the bombers. Should be a fun watch but will suffer from the Masters hangover.

That sounds like it will be right in Molinari’s wheelhouse based on what I saw at the Masters, save for one errant pine cone.

Can see this being Fleetwoods first pga tour victory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More stacked field than I recall in years past being right after the Masters. Always a fun tournament to watch.

this tournament and the travelers seem to do a decent job of gathering some top talent, which is super impressive since the weeks prior are majors. I always enjoy this tournament, even if I don't tune in to every shot. Classic course, players seem much more relaxed, and the finishing stretch is a good one. Spieth also in the field, see if maybe he found something in his game over the weekend, or if it was just a horses for courses example.

I need to make better picks as my Masters lineup fell flat and I plummeted..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Kuchar always seems to play great here, wouldnt surprise me if he pulled out the W as he has been playing steady so far this year.

Didn’t last year’s RBC Heritage have that terrible tape delay on Sundays round? I seem to recall a lot of social media outrage.

Fleetwood is bringing it home, mark it down

I always like watching this tournament. One of my favorite courses.

I always like watching this tournament. One of my favorite courses.

Love it as well. I had the opportunity to play HT with 4 buddies on a Master's trip in 2014 and it was and amazing track and super fun to play!

Love it as well. I had the opportunity to play HT with 4 buddies on a Master's trip in 2014 and it was and amazing track and super fun to play!

My wife and I took a trip down there a couple years back and my in laws got me a gift card to soften the blow of the round cost for my birthday. Walked it with a caddy and it was a fantastic experience. That finishing stretch is fantastic.

Another tight tough course where you gotta play golf and length is not a huge factor. It's a lot like the Florida courses. If Nicklaus and Pete Dye were involved you know it's hard.

Love some of the visuals this course provides ... decent field and should be a fun weekend to watch

The way that Molinari has been playing I have to believe that he will be in contention. Will be an exciting field!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the PGA in Hilton Head this week it's got me dreaming of Haig Point again.

With the PGA in Hilton Head this week it's got me dreaming of Haig Point again.
I was thinking the same thing Buck. I need to buy a lottery ticket tonight!

Haig Point ferry sighting.

That's disappointing. A lot of guys almost got in that round.

Sungjae Im just went into full eject mode on 17 by taking 5 shots to get in from 46 yards.

Jim Nantz giving the shoutout to Haig Point on the telecast with the coverage showing the ferry headed over to Haig Point, and then the camera pans out and I see the 5th green at Haig Point.

They just showed the haig point ferry and talked about the place.

They just showed the haig point ferry and talked about the place.
My jaw dropped and the memories are hitting again.. I am already working on a golf vacation there. I've got to play that course again!!

Back