Hello from Olathe, KS Kansas City!

KCSmitty

Reaction score
Handicap
All of it.
New to the forum, been hearing a lot about it. Needing to upgrade my bag and figured this was the place to find out what direction to go!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP! You have certainly come to the right place!

Welcome Smitty!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome Smitty! Look forward to playing with you again here soon! Anytime you want to make the drive to Wamego you are welcome! I need to get to KC too

New to the forum, been hearing a lot about it. Needing to upgrade my bag and figured this was the place to find out what direction to go!

Welcome to THP and join the Albatross Club. If looking for irons start with the 2019 Apex Forged irons.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from another KC golfer. I work in Olathe, live on the Missouri side in Belton.

There are a few other KC area golfers here. We need to organize an outing this year.

Absolutely @Dartgod, have only been in the area a couple years. Always looking for a good group to get out with.

Welcome to THP!

Absolutely @Dartgod, have only been in the area a couple years. Always looking for a good group to get out with.

Where do you normally play?

I was also a Wichita ( El Dorado) reject. Glad to be on board

Welcome Smitty! Look forward to playing with you again here soon! Anytime you want to make the drive to Wamego you are welcome! I need to get to KC too

Looking forward to May!

Where do you normally play?

All over the board, last few rounds have been Shawnee CC or Tomahawk Hills. I'm normally just a fill in for the group I play with so need to venture out more.

I was also a Wichita (El Dorado) reject- glad to be on board.

My mom grew up in El Dorado, my grandparents ran the Haberlein's clothing store (a bit before your time!)

My mom grew up in El Dorado, my grandparents ran the Haberlein's clothing store (a bit before your time!)

Small world- my grandfather was the chief of the fire department in the late 70s in El Dorado.

Welcome! Glad to see the Kansas delegation grow!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Back