The 2016 Project X HandCrafted Experience - The Greatest Shaft Event Ever Created

May 4th at 1:00 pm has been blocked on the calendar.

While I'm on vacation. Perfect. I should be able to make myself available.

I so wish i could try for this but August is just too close to harvest

Can trademarked items be put on a shaft, or would that be restricted? Reason I ask is I am a huge DC Comics fan and it would be awesome to come up with a shaft with some type of reference to some of the characters from the comics.
We were told no trademark logos could be used except the THP logo. Could be different this year but that's what we were told.

Can't wait to see who the lucky ones are that get into this event. Something tells me there's going to be a huge amount of people trying to get in.

Just saw my work sales meeting is at that time! Sucks I can't sign up but will be following along with envy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't be able to join in on this one but wow how amazing it looks. I will be following along in the update thread THPers are getting a chance literally only a few others in the world have had

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Calender reminder is set, and the event dates are looking open so far. This was such a great follow last year, and to see the guys still swinging away with their custom shafts is seriously cool.

Watching the KIA classic tonight and man Aviara is some kind of course. Getting to play this course, design and make you own shaft along with everything else. This event is going to be over the top. Really wish I could swing this one.

JB wasn't kidding when be said the course looks beautiful

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Depending on how tonight goes, I might try and go to Kia Classic on Saturday for a few hours. Never walked the whole course but have seen a few greens and tee boxes up close when I went to the TM performance center that used to be there. If I do, I'll be sure to snap a few pictures so potential participants of this event can see more of what they are going to be in for.

Watching the KIA classic tonight and man Aviara is some kind of course. Getting to play this course, design and make you own shaft along with everything else. This event is going to be over the top. Really wish I could swing this one.
I played Aviara last March, 10 days before the start of the tournament. Stands were up at 18.
Aviara is beautiful - great conditions, a fun layout, greens were rolling very nicely!! This is a very memorable course!!
I was fortunate to see a lot of the course - my gf kept forgetting her wedge after laying it down at a few greens. It felt like every other green!

I am so excited for signups to begin for this one.

This one is right up there near the top for me, Cali time and PX flabbergasting awesomeness? Yes please!

Don't think I'll be able to make these dates this year but definitely excited for those who get to go and will follow along very closely

JB wasn't kidding when be said the course looks beautiful

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Don't misunderstand but to heck with the course. The idea of being able to design a shaft specifically for my swing , and it's short comings, is mind boggling. Can't wait for the opportunity!

Don't misunderstand but to heck with the course. The idea of being able to design a shaft specifically for my swing , and it's short comings, is mind boggling. Can't wait for the opportunity!

No doubt! The opportunity to get access to some of the best minds in the business at Project X is worth the price of admission alone.
Getting to hang out with some fellow THPer's in San Diego and play golf at a great course is just the cherry on top!

No doubt! The opportunity to get access to some of the best minds in the business at Project X is worth the price of admission alone.
Getting to hang out with some fellow THPer's in San Diego and play golf at a great course is just the cherry on top!

I do like the sound of that sundae.

For me, I think I would go pearl white and green swirl shaft with gold flecks in it and it saying "HandCrafted For TH ****ing P"

I was lying in bed last night trying to think of what designs I could put on a shaft that I made.

I was lying in bed last night trying to think of what designs I could put on a shaft that I made.

The cool news is having a true graphic genius help each person with design just by their thoughts, likes and dislikes.

Need to clear the calendar for may 4th!

Need to clear the calendar for may 4th!

This would be a funny event for you. :D
The idea of staying with a single driver and shaft would be crazy.

O'Neil is just so amazing. I think we all went in with a few thoughts, but his expertise and genius truly transformed those thoughts into works of art.

This would be a funny event for you. :D
The idea of staying with a single driver and shaft would be crazy.
Not as far fetched as it may seem ;)

Back