2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

August 6/7 work for anyone? I'm even willing to play in July.

August 6/7 work for anyone? I'm even willing to play in July.

I'm pretty sure my schedule is clear. However, I'm going to try and get into the project X event 8/4 and 8/5. So if that happens I'm out for the 6/7. August 20th is not great as I was thinking about going to the Monterrey historic's this year.

Maybe we should each post dates that would be conflicts and we can weed them out and find a few dates that work for everyone and vote on it.
For me June wide open. July last weekend is open every thing else that month is iffy. August, going to try for the Project x, otherwise only August 20th is out. Free all September, October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wide open so it's up to you guys.

I forgot the Project X dates are 8/4-8/5. What about the second weekend of September?

I forgot the Project X dates are 8/4-8/5. What about the second weekend of September?

I think that's the weekend after Labor Day. Places to stay might be hard to come by that whole week.

I think that's the weekend after Labor Day. Places to stay might be hard to come by that whole week.

Yeah Labor Day is 9/5. I can honestly make just about any date work. It we decided to stick with the original dates, that's cool too.

I really want TheHeez to be able to make it, and if there is another weekend that works for all 14 people that have currently committed then great, but otherwise we might be better off to keep it as it is.

I could do any weekend in July, and once we find out about the Project X event, maybe we can adjust the dates to the week earlier.

I really want TheHeez to be able to make it, and if there is another weekend that works for all 14 people that have currently committed then great, but otherwise we might be better off to keep it as it is.

I could do any weekend in July, and once we find out about the Project X event, maybe we can adjust the dates to the week earlier.

My thoughts exactly!

I agree. I just figured that we had a little time before the event that maybe we could collectively come up with another date that would work for everyone. I know how difficult it is to get everyone to commit to the same weekend.

At least all of the participants are picked for the THP events far enough in advance to work with.

The Project X event sign up is May 4th, and I think the other event that might be a possible conflict is the Bridgestone Championship (Mid Sept) but haven't seen when the signups will be for that one.

I'm ok for August 6/7. Should someone call the clubs and see if these dates work for them? That's either 6/7 or 13/14.

6/7 might work. I'll have to check with the wife tonight. 20/21 definitely not... our anniversary. I could probably go, but I'd have to make other living arrangements. lol

July is pretty open for me though.

I'm ok for August 6/7. Should someone call the clubs and see if these dates work for them? That's either 6/7 or 13/14.

Email sent to Monarch.

I'm not available the following:
7/30-31
8/13-14
8/27-28
9/3-4
9/17-18
9/24-25

Email sent to Monarch.

7/30-31
8/13-14
8/27-28
9/3-4
9/24-25

Damn bro, u crazy busy!

To me 8/6-7 depending on Project X would seem to be the best fit other than the original 8/13-14.

As far as I know, my schedule is open unless I'm fortunate enough to get into the Bridgestone Vegas event.
Hopefully we can reschedule so The Heez can attend.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Email sent to Monarch.

7/30-31
8/13-14
8/27-28
9/3-4
9/17-18
9/24-25

LOL, see you next year bro.

Damn bro, u crazy busy!

To me 8/6-7 depending on Project X would seem to be the best fit other than the original 8/13-14.

LOL, see you next year bro.

Seriously. Fortunately its all fun stuff but yeah, hurts the whiteball time.

I heard back from Monarch, they are not available on these two Sundays...8/28 & 9/18. And she said rates would remain the same as last year.

2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

We could move it up a week and if anyone from our group makes it to the Project X, we just deal with it . I don't see more than 2 making it, if it happens.

At least going into we have given everyone wanting to attend a fair and reasonable amount of time to change plans to make our event.

I vote for August 6th and 7th for our final date. I am going to plan on coming in a day early to play Morro Bay hopefully.

I just talked with LP. August 13th is out and August 6th is booked until from 9-12:20. So I can lock down 12:30,12:40, 12:50 and 1:00 if we want.

Back