Signup - Cobra King For A Month April - THPers Get Royal Prizes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This year, THP kicked off the King For A Month program and our first ever King was THPer Huhh and he received a brand new Cobra KING F6 Driver, the second winner received two pairs of brand new PUMA golf shoes. Today we are kicking off signup for our April King and you never know what might be coming.

crown-open-gift-box-d-render-isolated-white-background-32540597.jpg

What Is King For A Month
Each month a lucky THPer will be declared the King and as with most royals, be showered with gifts. Each month will be different and the program will run almost every month in 2016. Think of it like one of those subscription boxes you read about, except a million times more awesome and the subscription price is zero dollars. You might get new clubs one month, or apparel or accessories, or a combination of all of it. You will not know what is coming, but when it comes it will be filled with 100% awesome. Your job will be to review what you receive on THP either in the appropriate review thread or by starting a new one on each product. The choice is yours.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up each month in the respective threads. Your 2016 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support the Humane Society shelters and animals in need, click here.

Signing Up
Each month the lucky winner will be randomly chosen from those that signup. Remember that if you are lucky enough to get to experience this, you will be tasked with reviewing what you receive on THP.

Signing up this month is as easy as answering this simple question.

What makes you fit to be King?

That will add one entry into the "hopper" for being drawn. You can gain a second entry in the hopper by Tweeting (sending out on Twitter) why you think you should be king and you must include @THPGolf @CobraGolf #THPKingForAMonth and a link to this thread

Its that easy! Signups will remain open for one week and then we will announce our April King.

721045b0fbf332f8c23c093de14d313f.jpg

I want to be #THPKingForAMonth, and I'm fit because the last two kings have been on the wrong side of the NC/VA border, and now it's time for a King from the Carolinas!!!

Last edited:
The King is sad. My reign is over so quickly! Good luck to all that enter and whoever is chosen I know they will carry on our legacy proud!

I'm fit to be King because as Cobra King I would be bigger than Cobra Commander and even GI Joe won't be able to stop me.

I'm fit to be King because of my advanced communication via gif skills. I also like long drives and shots from the beach.

I'm fit to be King because I'm fit to be tied right now and I need Cobras help to ascend the throne of golf greatness again!

Bonus entry:

I'm fit to be the King because I'm not fit and kings should be portly! Plus here's me waiting for the opportunity.
95bbf16e2d09e94ba9815ead07f8c531.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently put a ring on the queens finger, I feel that makes me deserving to be king!

I'm fit to be King for a Month because the King LTD is my scepter on course leading me to victory over all who oppose me!

(except that one time Bobby beat me :angel: )

I am fit to be King for a month because I will use my sword to help the Carolina's defeat the DMV at RR.

I want to be the PUMA King.

I want to be the PUMA King.

A real king is the one who understands that he is the servant of all. As Puma King, I will raise the game for all by serving my fellow man with feedback, great reviews, and humility.

Basically, the anti- Donald Trump. :bomb:

I am fit to be King, because I am wrapped in the Majesty of the One who is the King of Kings. #THPKingForAMonth

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I am fit to be King because Hashtag Chad couldn't make me King 2 years ago...maybe Cobra can!! :alien:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I am fit to be King because I believe in Cobra equipment and will spread the word to everyone!

I am fit to be a king for the month because right now I am tackling potty training with my 2yr old. Lets just say I am cleaning up a lot of pee at the moment.

I'm fit to be king because my last name originates from royalty in Spain and what better way than carry on that lineage by being Cobra King of the month winner.

I want to be King for a month so I can strut around my house telling my family, see I told you I was the King!!!

What tops a Queen, a King. My wife has been a Queen too long, for once, I would like to be a King and see what it feels like!

To be King, you must be "just". And I "just" :poop: my pants thinking about this amazing opportunity!! Thy "King" haveth spoken.

I'm fit to be a King because my name is Ryan....and in Irish that means "Little King" or "Kingly" :)

I'm fit to be King for Cobra because I'm on here, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram EVERY SINGLE DAY. I could be a voice for Cobra across all media and continue to spread the word about the excellence of their clubs. I can be a voice, each day.

I'm fit to be King because I'm using Cobra clubs while doing my best to raise 3 golf playing princesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shred fairways with my Cobra scepter all over the NY land and wear only the finest cobra garments while doing so. This makes me fit to be King.

I am fit to be a King because I've fulfilled my duties as a peasant. As Cobra releases equipment packed with technology I am feeling a move back to my golfing roots in playing Cobra gear. Time to take that next step and finally be The King!!!

I'm fit to be King because...well, why not me?

Back