NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Neither. I do think the good Bolts can beat ANYONE in this fashion. But they are as streaky as they come.
I will say as a Caps fan the Bolts are fast. I knew how fast but didn't see it till tonight

Only the Oilers vs. Yotes is on. This is awful.

The guys on Oilers TV are talking about how McDavid will be fighting for the Art Ross next year. That's a big statement imo but as all Oilers fan know the best conversation isn't about what is current but what next year will bring, hmmm maybe another first overall.

Canucks haven't scored in 3+ games. Lol!

The tank is real!

Boone had a sick goal in the shoot out.

The tank is real!

I literally spit my water out laughing when I read this. hahahahhahahaha. That is awful.

It gets better. Two of those three were against Edmondump and Winterpeg

When are they giving you a contract? I've got no words even the Leafs are playing better.

The tank is real!
Nice to see! I was getting scared when they won those 2 games in a row!

When are they giving you a contract? I've got no words even the Leafs are playing better.
My agent is currently in negotiations. They won't agree to my stipulation that I play with a paper bag over my head.

The Metropolitan Division champion Washington Capitals

Stars clinch a playoff spot after last night. Playoff hockey in Dallas again!

Congrats! Welcome to the NHL thread my name is Jesse.

Wish they Hadn't chased my fantasy goalie in the process though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Oh wow...turned the game off with only a couple minutes left last night and it turns out the Jackets scored twice in the final 1:04, and then won in a shoot out. Oh well, at least the Feherty episode I had record was good.

I have a solid 9 posts in this thread sir.....don't treat me like a nub! I got skins here!
The King will allow you to stay. Isn't a nub a type of cigar?

Probably, the kind you find half smoked that have been crushed into the ground. That is not me dammit!!

Back to hockey talk. Hope Seguin is back for the playoffs. I don't think we get very far without him out there. I'm starting to think the Stars should slip into that number 2 spot and play Chicago 1st round now and let St. Louis get the 1 and blow it again like last year.

Probably, the kind you find half smoked that have been crushed into the ground. That is not me dammit!!

Back to hockey talk. Hope Seguin is back for the playoffs. I don't think we get very far without him out there. I'm starting to think the Stars should slip into that number 2 spot and play Chicago 1st round now and let St. Louis get the 1 and blow it again like last year.
No Seguin hurts my fantasy team but I picked up Eakin who should get some more playing time with him out. Cody is a former Capitals player also

Oh wow...turned the game off with only a couple minutes left last night and it turns out the Jackets scored twice in the final 1:04, and then won in a shoot out. Oh well, at least the Feherty episode I had record was good.

It was all fun and games until Atkinson buried one with no time left. Ugh.

Nubs are actually fantastic. One of my favorites haha.

nub-habano.gif

4-1.......4-1.....now 4-5. You have to be kidding me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back