Let's Talk Golf Balls - Volume 2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is neat. The compression question/answer is really neat and a great answer as to why low compression is the new wave of golf ball

• Admin
This is neat. The compression question/answer is really neat and a great answer as to why low compression is the new wave of golf ball

Its a fun segment. We really enjoyed the first volume too, which featured video answers to the questions. This one done with graphics is fun as well. We take questions that come in, in all different ways or questions that are being asked on the THP forum in random spots and bring them straight to the experts.

I love it that I always learn stuff when I come on THP. The answers to the questions were very informative and easy to understand.

Great information. I like the tee to green concept vice some others who say to,start from,the green and work back. The answers to the questions were simple and easy to understand.

Good job, the dimple information is interesting but way over my head in terms of physics. You don't normally think of all the science involved in creating and improving these balls but it is clearly there!!

I like the format of that post! And some great info from B-Stone to boot. Love features like this on THP.

Fantastic information and from the one of the best in the business. I'm a little ball dumb but they really made it easy to understand how a golf ball works.

Simple yet effective. I like it.

AS a visual learner this was an excellent and all of the questions were answered in an easy to understand way.

Great segment. It was interesting to read a little bit more about how the B330RX was designed with input from all of Bridgestone's ball fittings.

Great information about a topic that we ALL need more information on. Admittedly I've fallen victim to marketing in respects to what ball I've used in the past. I've always wanted to gravitate toward a tour ball because I want the best, I love how Bridgestone has broken that mold and given every golfer a tour caliber ball regardless of their swing.

Cool segment. I have really grown to trust Bridgestone and what they say about golf balls in particular. They've earned that through their ball fitting and research, and have the data to back up what they say. I've been fitted by them several times, and they always steer me right.

Those are some awesome images/info!

Glad people enjoyed the segment.

Really enjoyed the info in this segment. I wondered about the difference between Surlyn and urethane....now I know !

really good stuff. the 2016 balls are fantastic. i admit to giggling at "thrust power."

I have to wait until home to see it becuase work's new It rules block the answers... I need to know/understand compression better.

Glad you guys enjoyed the information.

Ok thats pretty cool and a neat way to display it with the link images!

finally got to see this after puppy training class....worth the wait. love information in short & sweet segment.

Cool way to pass along the information. Probably easier for most
people to consume it in those succinct images too.

Cool way to pass along the information. Probably easier for most
people to consume it in those succinct images too.

Thanks misike. That was definitely the goal.

Very interesting read

Back