2020 Ryder Cup ticket lottery is now open to register

Parrot

Down to the banana republics . . .
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Thank you! I hope I am selected. Saturday in Wisconsin sounds like a great plan.

Signed up through my email, and my wife's. Would love to go to this. We have a friend with a connection through her current job, but she's not sure she'll still be there when the Ryder Cup rolls around.

Sure, why not! Thanks

Thanks! Ryder Cup seems like a great time so why not give it a shot.

@blakehall get that couch ready! ha

Yep. What the heck. Would love to attend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been to WI, this is a good reason to go! Signed up!!!

Thanks for the link. We'll see what happens

Ohhhh I’m in on this for surrrrrrrre

This course is one of my favorites to see on TV; would really like to see it in person one day.

For those interested: click here.

Thanks for letting us know about this. This would be a very cool venue to check out next year: good luck everyone!!

I signed up. Would be great to go back to Wisconsin for a few days.

Any idea how much the tickets are if selected?

Not cheap but not truly awful either.

From an article leading up to the RC at Hazeltine:

A weekly pass costs $560, according to a pricing schedule released Monday. Single-day tickets for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are $130.

Practice round tickets are $30 on Tuesday and Wednesday and $100 on Thursday.

Thanks! Ryder Cup seems like a great time so why not give it a shot.

@blakehall get that couch ready! ha

You my friend could have a guest bedroom. None of that couch nonsense.

I signed up for tickets, but it looks like I’ll be volunteering (in some capacity) too.

I signed up but haven't received confirmation email yet to officially finalize it which is odd

I got to go to the 2016 Ryder Cup. Wasn't selected for the first round of ticket sales. But, was able to purchase a practice round as well as the first round of matches. The tickets weren't terribly expensive for the two days and it was a great time. The practice round was probably better because there were less crowds and I was able to get some good pictures and see these guys hit shots. The one downside is that it is such a limited field that you will have a hard time seeing a lot of golf. And, if you are trying to follow a group, good luck as the crowds will be huge. The atmosphere was fantastic though. Didn't really hear any crude fans in my vicinity. But, I know they were there somewhere on the course.

I got to go to the 2016 Ryder Cup. Wasn't selected for the first round of ticket sales. But, was able to purchase a practice round as well as the first round of matches. The tickets weren't terribly expensive for the two days and it was a great time. The practice round was probably better because there were less crowds and I was able to get some good pictures and see these guys hit shots. The one downside is that it is such a limited field that you will have a hard time seeing a lot of golf. And, if you are trying to follow a group, good luck as the crowds will be huge. The atmosphere was fantastic though. Didn't really hear any crude fans in my vicinity. But, I know they were there somewhere on the course.
We were there, it was nuts. We posted up on 13 tee as we could see the previous green, 13 tee shots then the green I think for 15.....? Can't quite remember.

We were right there when Reed gave Rory the finger wag I think on 8 or 9, folks might hate him but he lit the place up that day.

Crowds were plentiful but pretty amazing experience to go.

That's a photo of our view back to 12 along with some crowd photos.
432b0b6feb47b39c982caab39bfeb4d9.jpg
1128f609c9aba24ff36293c7c2adfe06.jpg
98bd592c9a5ed163441d7c590e216478.jpg
09fd24fb46aa379db5c3d64f3f398f04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We were there, it was nuts. We posted up on 13 tee as we could see the previous green, 13 tee shots then the green I think for 15.....? Can't quite remember.

We were right there when Reed gave Rory the finger wag I think on 8 or 9, folks might hate him but he lit the place up that day.

Crowds were plentiful but pretty amazing experience to go.

That's a photo of our view back to 12 along with some crowd photos.
432b0b6feb47b39c982caab39bfeb4d9.jpg
1128f609c9aba24ff36293c7c2adfe06.jpg
98bd592c9a5ed163441d7c590e216478.jpg
09fd24fb46aa379db5c3d64f3f398f04.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It was a great time. The worst part was waiting for the shuttle in the mornings. Got pretty close during the practice rounds which was fun. I highly recommend going for at least one if you want to get up close and get pictures or videos of the players swinging. Got a pretty good set of videos from a couple tee boxes.

df1294cdea013b84d4be229d27cf4dad.jpg
d691bbdcc9842939fa88d3bc2edfb4af.jpg
1dde867f7342681473fcf40a1d8acfd8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Of all the sporting events I’ve been too, nothing comes close to beating the atmosphere on the 1st tee at Celtic Manor in 2010. Anyone with even the slightest thought of going should get their name down for the draw. It really is like no other sporting event I’ve been too.

Put my name in the hat. My wife took me to the Ryder Cup in Paris last year and it was an absolute blast. Went to the practice round on Thursday and then Sunday singles. Practice round was definitely less hectic, but there were literally only 6 groups on the entire course so we didnt actually see that much action. Sunday was definitely fun but with the US down so many points, it was pretty much wrapped up. I'll definitely be looking to go Friday or Saturday to see some of the team action if I get tickets.

Back