Too good to be true??? (Cheap clubs)

Dannywer

Reaction score
Handicap
So I've been looking for places to buy inexpensive clubs and came accross this.

Agoodgolf Store
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/ceJp9TUG

Yeah, crazy low prices. I know it's from overseas but are these knockoffs or legit? Seems to only sell last years models or older and they all look very real. Aliexpress comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and free shipping so think it's worth a shot? Or am I just wasting my time here.

If anyone has experience with this or a keen eye any input would be appreciated!!

Thanks,
Daniel

I'm calling BS on it.

1. Prices are too low
2. Website is sketchy
3. No club OEM names are used on the products (it just says M3 Driver, not TaylorMade M3. i700 irons, not Ping i700 irons, etc)
4. On the ones that I looked at, none of the iron showed the back of the club and none of the drivers showed the bottom.
5. A comparison of one of the M3 crown images to known TaylorMade M3 drivers was a little off. Edit - specifically the TaylorMade logo is missing from the top of the M3 crown on this website. This combined with the lack of brand names and any picture that would otherwise reveal a missing badge leads me to believe these are rip offs but also harder to claim as true counterfeits.

And I'm really not what you would call an observant person.

Edit. Yeah. Click on one of the M3 drivers. It lists the brand name as "Vicky G."

So if you want a Vicky G M3 driver that looks similar to the TaylorMade M3, I'd say you've found your superstore. If you want a legit TaylorMade M3 I would look at an authorized dealer.

If you are ok playing Call-o-way, Tittleast, Pong, and Conra clubs they’re great.

Since this is the internet and sarcasm and humor can be taken wrong, they are one of the most well known counterfeit supporters out there. Stay very far away at any price. Unless you really want a set of XPG irons:)

I have to believe they are counterfeits. Prices are just too ridiculous and, as BoJ mentioned, no brand names in the item titles.

On the flip side (I guess) I know a guy that bought a set of PXG’s off of there. He seems to play them pretty well and he refuses to believe that they’re counterfeit despite proving that they were to him.

I’m in no way advocating supporting that site in any way shape or form though. Just relating my only in person experience with them.

Looks like junk to me. Definitely not true OEM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah these are knock offs... Buyer beware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avoid anything ali alibaba aliexpress unless you like knockoffs and counterfeits

All I can say is.....when my PC won't allow me to open the website...Hmmmm! Pretty sure I'd stay away.

If you are ok playing Call-o-way, Tittleast, Pong, and Conra clubs they’re great.

Since this is the internet and sarcasm and humor can be taken wrong, they are one of the most well known counterfeit supporters out there. Stay very far away at any price. Unless you really want a set of XPG irons:)

Contra Clubs???? I’d play those that game is awesome. :banghead: oh you said Conra. My bad.

Yeah I’d stay away. Far far away.

Amphibians can Tapatalk

I still have a genuine Rolox watch I bought in Naples back in my Navy days.

Back