Scotty Cameron putters

What model is that 1?
It specifically is the Studio Select 1.5, I also Caswell Blackened the head (usually just SS). Can't wait to game her this weekend!

Very cool.
If that isn't the epitome of (while we still have it) the American Dream then what is?

Definitely agree... too cool. I was pretty amazed with who is apparently one of the biggest collectors.

I really really like the insert contrast on the new ones but having only purchased my Newport 2.5 a year ago my wife would kill me if I got one. I'm certain if I purchased the new version and made my old one disappear she'd never notice... but I can't risk death by putter to the head from her...

Finally received my Club Cameron goodies. Backpack is much nicer than I anticipated.

Finally received my Club Cameron goodies. Backpack is much nicer than I anticipated.

It really is a nice bag. I converted one of mine into a camera bag. Holds a couple of cameras and some lenses + a computer quite nicely with room left over for a jacket or two.

Finally got a leather strap for my SC buckle. Been on the fence about buying a $$$ Piedmont or Patrick Gibbons, but in the end I didn't wanna shell out that kinda cash. Got a really nice Beltmaster strap, here she is!
tuisG8al.jpg

Finally got a leather strap for my SC buckle. Been on the fence about buying a $$$ Piedmont or Patrick Gibbons, but in the end I didn't wanna shell out that kinda cash. Got a really nice Beltmaster strap, here she is!
tuisG8al.jpg
What did you pay for that? Looks awesome.

It's ogio isn't it? I've got a few bags I love already which is why I didn't go for the CC this year, but it does look nice.

It's ogio isn't it? I've got a few bags I love already which is why I didn't go for the CC this year, but it does look nice.

Yep, an Ogio. Laptop pocket, tablet pocket, good quality material. Just an all around good bag it seems.

Ok people, Cameron Cali Sonoma, now gunmetal finish, I need paintfill thoughts. Help!

Ok people, Cameron Cali Sonoma, now gunmetal finish, I need paintfill thoughts. Help!

What are the colors for the high school you teach at? Maybe those work?

I strongly support blue.
I found an unopened bottle of Tamiya translucent blue I forgot about, so it I works out hahahahaha

You have any pics as-is?

Well, you do have a thing for blue, after all.
Nope, I asked not to, it'll be a surprise when it gets home.

Nope, I asked not to, it'll be a surprise when it gets home.

Ahhhh... I like that approach. Gonna be one heckuva putter "Christmas". So... No green, and no blue (Sorry, see that blue may be back on the table)... On gunmetal, I'd probably lean towards blue or red.

Back