Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

People play golf without wind?
Well...let's say my driver doesn't like the wind directly into me. Bringing a Tee shot back in the fairway is one thing...having it come back towards me in the air...hilariously frustrating.

Well...let's say my driver doesn't like the wind directly into me. Bringing a Tee shot back in the fairway is one thing...having it come back towards me in the air...hilariously frustrating.
Hit it with less spin lmao

I know that wind. I like those shots where i take an 8 iron from 120 and still come up short. Its like the ball just suspends in the air lol

Good thing we got out today...winter storm warning updated to Blizzard warning for tomorrow early AM.

WTF? Hot today. Windy tomorrow. Snow expect Wed, Sat, and Sun. Crazy weather.

How long have you lived here??

Left just before the snow on Thursday and no evidence when I returned yeaterday. Winter storm watch starting late tonight. Golfing today and the wind better hold off. Not a course to play when windy.

Doug in parking lot posting his pre-round excuses. LOL

Good thing we got out today...winter storm warning updated to Blizzard warning for tomorrow early AM.

Weather dummies were wrong about today. Probably light rain tomorrow.

I'm 6 months new. This is all strange. Do hope they're wrong about this weekend. Would love to get a round or two in.

I'm 6 months new. This is all strange. Do hope they're wrong about this weekend. Would love to get a round or two in.

If you don't like the weather wait 30 minutes and it will be completely different. Welcome to Colorado

That explains it!

Rule #1: Don't believe the weathermen/women. They are usually wrong and somehow still keep their jobs.

Rule #2: The weather changes daily and sometimes multiple times in one day.

Rule #3: Count on getting rounds in with us. :golf: We're always playing.

You guys are lucky to be out playing. Work is killing me right now. Which is probably a good thing, right now I am suffering from the two way miss, houses beware type of golf game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Anybody up for a round today? Haha...weather guys weren't too far off.

Anybody up for a round today? Haha...weather guys weren't too far off.

They only said HALF of what is falling, so they still suck.

This doesn't show the crazy big flakes going sideways very well but you should get the idea.

Oh, Colorado. We only got half of what they called for on the mountain and much less in the valley. Id be fine to trade if we could lol

Oh, Colorado. We only got half of what they called for on the mountain and much less in the valley. Id be fine to trade if we could lol
Done...come get it

Sounds good to me I'll help you shovel.

Come get some...please
5ccfd8591756f3c338434b1de373820b.jpg

12731417d9971358c9f663ebcdc5403e.jpg

a23e3e13753d02311b48b9c60ff9d64b.jpg

Doug just think about all the bombs you'll be able to hit after you shovel out all the Denver thpers #stronglikebull

Haha...or on the other side of the grass. Was working on my weight transfer and follow through, so that's a plus.

Got to the range yesterday and was complaining about the wind, I will take the wind back without the snow. Got a 4' drift in my backyard right now. Too bad I am not allowed to shovel :)

Back