The Burger Thread

So there's a new burger/dog joint called the Dog Haus here. They put fried eggs on most of their burgers. I didn't think I'd be a fan of the egg part but surprisingly good. And deadly.
Oh and they only use Hawaiian Rolls for buns.

ls.jpg

I don't listen to those hippies.

Faaar out, brother. We are not all hippies! But In N' Out use Mary Magdalene's tears instead of butter. :D

So there's a new burger/dog joint called the Dog Haus here. They put fried eggs on most of their burgers. I didn't think I'd be a fan of the egg part but surprisingly good. And deadly.

ls.jpg

Thats just west coast playing catch up with the rest of the country...haha

ls.jpg
Egg on a burger is just about the best thing out there.

Thats just west coast playing catch up with the rest of the country...haha

Damn health freak hippies has been depriving me! I swear, if I hear the word "Kale" one more time, I will punch a kitten.

Yum, burgers. Have a menu in front of me and there is a burger with a fried egg on it and tater tots, i shall order it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone ever eaten at a smash burger, I think that's where I'm headed for lunch tomorrow.

Anyone ever eaten at a smash burger, I think that's where I'm headed for lunch tomorrow.

Not a big Smashburger fan either. The truffle oil fries are good, but there are many better places.

I had the Brat Burger from Max & Erma's tonight. It was pretty good. It's topped with grilled onions, saurkraut (sp), and a beer mustard.

I heart you, old partner. hahahahahhaa! I need an egg burger soon. It's been too long.

I've been on the anti egg burger side for a while now, part of that was because I wasn't a big egg fan for a long time, but the more I enjoy eggs in a variety of things the more I'm tempted to try this out. I'm worried to try it and enjoy it because to me a burger should have multiple forms of cheese and bacon on it with some type of a good chipotle mayo type sauce.

I've been on the anti egg burger side for a while now, part of that was because I wasn't a big egg fan for a long time, but the more I enjoy eggs in a variety of things the more I'm tempted to try this out. I'm worried to try it and enjoy it because to me a burger should have multiple forms of cheese and bacon on it with some type of a good chipotle mayo type sauce.

Eggs and bacon were basically made for burgers. Do it. You'll never go back.

just saying for you RR guys for OH MI there is a Swenson's not too far from boulder creek

Homemade Jucy Lucy
8c05437a307243649b971d89f188dbe3.jpg

That looks solid.

Yes please!
Angriest_Whopper_Text_20160328.jpeg

The new Angriest Whopper has a red bun with hot sauce baked into it and is topped with "flaming onion petals, spicy angry sauce and jalapenos," as well as bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise.

Yes please!
Angriest_Whopper_Text_20160328.jpeg

The new Angriest Whopper has a red bun with hot sauce baked into it and is topped with "flaming onion petals, spicy angry sauce and jalapenos," as well as bacon, American cheese, iceberg lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise.

This sounds like heartburn.

It also sounds like crap, because Burger King tastes like dog food.

I wish you were up this way so we could hit up Burger Monger.
So good.

Back