Best Selling Throwback Jerseys By State

Way to go Montana! You're so much more sensible than the Dakotas.

Nice to see Chris Carter on there

I feel like one person in Wyoming bought a Mitchell and Ness throwback and it happened to be Muggsy Bogues.

Oregon cracks me up. That is awesome. I'm going to have SO much fun throwing that in the face of Blazer fans.

who would buy a Keith Hernandez jersey?
I'm a die hard Mets fan, and it surprised me as well. I don't have one, don't plan on buying one, and actually have more Yankee jerseys in the closet than Mets.

I'm a die hard Mets fan, and it surprised me as well. I don't have one, don't plan on buying one, and actually have more Yankee jerseys in the closet than Mets.

Is it possible they are all just really big fans of cigarettes and mustaches? That seems pretty likely.

seems bizarre. I would have thought Ewing still held that down.
Ewing in Vermont is surprising too. My whole family is from Vermont, and they are ALL Celtic and Red Sox fans.

Is it possible they are all just really big fans of cigarettes and mustaches? That seems pretty likely.
I'm guessing it recently just happened. With the resurgence of the Mets and that Keith is the main cog on their local broadcast station SNY (and he's fantastic).

Or it could be the mustache thing.…

I'm guessing it recently just happened. With the resurgence of the Mets and that Keith is the main cog on their local broadcast station SNY (and he's fantastic).

Last theory is they are all Seinfeld fans and really loved the second spitter episode.

EDIT: Damn you ddec beating me.

Last theory is they are all Seinfeld fans and really loved the second spitter episode.

EDIT: Damn you ddec beating me.

great minds

Poor Ohio. Could have had Esiason... Probably not... How about Kosar?... Guess Not... All those pro teams, and Bryant jerseys are at the top spot.

Interesting that Sanders has Georgia. I see a lot more John Smoltz jerseys. Could be that a lot of those were bought when he was still playing though.

I am really surprised Jordan isn't on here at all

Not surprised that Bird dominates the state of Indiana. I am curious though as to how close Manning might be him..

I was thinking the same thing. Also - am I just really dumb, what does the 3 on South Dakota stand for? No name.
I am really surprised Jordan isn't on here at all

You're not really a die hard Mets fan...more like a closet Yankee fan.

You're not really a die hard Mets fan...more like a closet Yankee fan.
Oh no, I'm a Mets fan. But growing up with the friends I did, I've been to…300 Yankee games…and 3 Met games.

I don't hate the Yankees, which I know isn't common among Mets fans, but I don't ever really root for them either.

Dawkins for Utah? Is there a new Fanzz store at the airport?

ESPN has Karl Malone as the throwback jersey for this state.

Oh no, I'm a Mets fan. But growing up with the friends I did, I've been to…300 Yankee games…and 3 Met games.

I don't hate the Yankees, which I know isn't common among Mets fans, but I don't ever really root for them either.

The real question is Jets or Giants? That will determine your real allegiance.

The real question is Jets or Giants? That will determine your real allegiance.
Giants……which I know is the wrong answer. Hahaha.

Looks like hte one linked in your post Sposey is the 2014 graphic. The one in the 1st post is 2016. They need to update their own site...haha

Back