So Many Choices in the golf ahop

annsguy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
My3Kids
Just left my local driving range which was packed which to me in a sign of Spring. What I noticed when I went into the shop was how packed it was with new merchandise, Also how brands that are usually known for one thing or another are getting a shot in other categories.Example are Mizuno drivers, Tour Exotics Driver. Wilson fairway woods. Taylor Made balls Srixon product in general.
Is anybody else seeing this trend. I like the thought of all this new stuff and the chance it gives golfers to find what really works.

Sadly my local pro shop is TINY and always has the same things. Latest Callaway club's and balls, odyssey putters and titleist balls. Nothing except model year ever changes.

This past weekend I went to a much larger course, Haggin Oaks in Sacramento, and their pro shop was HUGE! Every thing you could ever want and 20 more things you never even knew existed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sadly my local pro shop is TINY and always has the same things. Latest Callaway club's and balls, odyssey putters and titleist balls. Nothing except model year ever changes.

This past weekend I went to a much larger course, Haggin Oaks in Sacramento, and their pro shop was HUGE! Every thing you could ever want and 20 more things you never even knew existed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Haggin has the BEST proshop I have ever seen. The amount of shoes they have is incredible, then you get into everything else.

Haggin has the BEST proshop I have ever seen. The amount of shoes they have is incredible, then you get into everything else.

I went with my 13 year old and he was in awe. He's a shopper, his twin is more of a knows what he wants and gets out, and had just as much fun in the shop as he did on the course.

Back