Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which to keep, the Scotty Squareback or the SeeMore Corona Del Mar X2

Which to keep, the Scotty Squareback or the SeeMore Corona Del Mar X2

I think the correct answer is "Yes"... Always need a back-up putter to keep the gamer on its toes.

Going in tomorrow night to buy new irons. I'm leaning toward the Ping G but I like the Callaway XR as well. I've never been fitted for a shaft before. I've always been fitted for lie and stiff but never for different shafts. I'm pretty stoked. Any suggestions?

Going in tomorrow night to buy new irons. I'm leaning toward the Ping G but I like the Callaway XR as well. I've never been fitted for a shaft before. I've always been fitted for lie and stiff but never for different shafts. I'm pretty stoked. Any suggestions?

Go in open minded. Try your options and decide which one feels the best to you.

I am still browsing Cureputters.com

Really want to try PXi 6.0's in the J15's.

Toulon, Toulon, Toulon, Toulon.

Really want to try PXi 6.0's in the J15's.

Truly lovely shaft. Absolutely love those and would recommend them if you haven't played them before.

Toulon, Toulon, Toulon, Toulon.

Tell me about it. Being down to the Elite Eight of the San Diego contest is so damn exiting, yet trying not to get to up!!

Considering an Ogio Silencer stand bag. Might be on my quick purchase list if a couple items sell here in the next couple days!

Not loving how everything gets tangled on my Callaway BB Stand Bag..... and that is before I have even used it outside for the first time.

I'm there myself, would love to make final 4. :clapp:
Tell me about it. Being down to the Elite Eight of the San Diego contest is so damn exiting, yet trying not to get to up!!

Well just found out my Squareback is backordered at least 2 weeks:banghead:
Do I wait for it or do I go with the M2 or something like the Newport 2. Could always just keep the SeeMore Corona Del Mar X2

Well just found out my Squareback is backordered at least 2 weeks:banghead:
Do I wait for it or do I go with the M2 or something like the Newport 2. Could always just keep the SeeMore Corona Del Mar X2

Did you get the new M2 Mallet on order? Or the older Squareback? Either way it should be a much better fit for your stroke!

Did you get the new M2 Mallet on order? Or the older Squareback? Either way it should be a much better fit for your stroke!

Well I ordered the 2014 Select Squareback, but just found out they aren't able to get anymore. So I am looking to see options on the new M2 mallet, or possibly looking at the Bettinardi Queen B6. I liked the Squareback the most but doesn't look like I can find one.

Well I ordered the 2014 Select Squareback, but just found out they aren't able to get anymore. So I am looking to see options on the new M2 mallet, or possibly looking at the Bettinardi Queen B6. I liked the Squareback the most but doesn't look like I can find one.
I'd call around to other local GolfTown stores if you haven't already. I swear I saw one the other day in Langley.

I'd call around to other local GolfTown stores if you haven't already. I swear I saw one the other day in Langley.

Yeah, I think there are some in stores, not sure about locally though. Just don't want to order one in and have it be all marked up and everything. I will call the Richmond Manager and have him find me something

Cobra f6 irons are beyond a ponder right now. Just need to sell off some of my clubs to pay for them.

Also looking at Bridgestone jgr driver at 12 degrees and a fairway wood. Think I'm going to try the test drive program.

Lastly looking at upgrading my j40 wedge. Thinking j15, md3, or cobra tour trusty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering picking up a 3 hybrid of some kind before Club Clash. Maybe an XR Pro off of Callaway preowned. I really love my old Hogan but it spins so much that I lose a ton of distance with at sea level, which puts a gap at the top of bag. Gonna have to see what I can do there to make this happen.

[opinion]The quality of the Bettinardi putters is quite a bit better then the Scotty lineup. You might find the Queen Bee to be more then you thought you where going to get :) [/opinion]

[opinion]The quality of the Bettinardi putters is quite a bit better then the Scotty lineup. You might find the Queen Bee to be more then you thought you where going to get :) [/opinion]
That is a bold statement. As much as I love and prefer my Bettinardis I wouldn't say the quality is better than a Scotty or some other major makers. That said to me what sets them apart is the personal touch they give you if you have issues/buy a limited product. Second to none. Both are great putter companies that offer amazing Putters you cant go wrong going either way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back