2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we could handle the Hybrid set and add on the championship tee on 16! :0

Agreed agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should know by tomorrow if I'm in for this.

Should know by tomorrow if I'm in for this.

Sounds good!! Should be plenty of room as I will most likely open it up to non THPers in a couple days.

Glad some guys are taking advantage of this. Awesome of PKorf, should be a good day to play a classic course.

While my wife would probably be ok with it, I just looked at my April travel and commitments and just came to the conclusion that it just doesn't make sense for me.

Really appreciate the opportunity and really wish I could make it.

While my wife would probably be ok with it, I just looked at my April travel and commitments and just came to the conclusion that it just doesn't make sense for me.

Really appreciate the opportunity and really wish I could make it.

No worries brother! Offer stands anytime, just won't include the balls...

I'm working on this. I'll let you know by end of week

Every spring Firestone Country Club runs their annual Titleist ball haul promotion which they play one the famed Championship South Course (home of the Bridgestone Invitational). As a member I can take up to 7 guests to play the south course during this event. I have posted previously in the local Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan thread about having some THPers come out and play whenever they'd like this year for whatever the normal guest fee is. ($235+tax)

When the announcement for this came out I figured it might be a great way to get some people out who might find the $235 a little tough to swallow. Here is what's included:

**18 holes w/ cart on the Championship South Course**
**As much range time before and after the round **
**Lunch**
**4 dozen personalized PRO V1 or PRO V1x golf balls (PER PLAYER-drop shipped to your door)**
**Limited to the first 7 people who wanna go until I can figure out adding another tee time. (At most would be 14 total**

Keep in Mind it's April 14th. Course will be in good condition but is early. This thing goes rain, snow, or shine

The posted total for this is $265+tax (on the cart). This will need to paid to me in cash the day of as the total is charged to my members account and due at the end of the month. Unfortunately it is limited to 7 guests of each member. I have another friend who is a member who would be happy to grab a tee time also if needed. Please let me know if you would like to join in 100% as unused tee times will also be charged to my account if not cancelled in advance.

Essentially, you are getting 4 dozen prov's for $200 and playing the south course for $65 or.......if you look at this way, paying the normal rate of $235 to play Firestone C.C (Championship South Course) and getting 4 dozen personalized prov1s for $30. Please let me know ASAP if you want in! The more the merrier!

-Gunner
-Hickerad
-Pkorf
-Brent H (non THP)
-Brent's friend (non THP)
-
-
-

Firestone_Water-tower_016_medium.jpg

S16.jpg

FirestoneCountryClub-Akron-OH-clubhouse-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

Original post updated. 3-6 spots still available!

Put me down as tentative right now. Just need to secure a sitter for that Thursday.

Put me down as tentative right now. Just need to secure a sitter for that Thursday.

Will do sir

I'm still thinking about this. Would be kinda fun but not sure I'll have the time off to make it work.

Very cool of you to offer this up though. Looks like it's a blast.

I'm still thinking about this. Would be kinda fun but not sure I'll have the time off to make it work.

Do it!!!

I agree! Do it!! Plenty of room!

Sounds like a great time wish i could pull it off but ill be FL bound for club clash but will be following along. Great gesture and i cant wait to play there in may

I agree! Do it!! Plenty of room!

I'll try and let you know by the weekend.

Thanks for the very generous offer Paul! I can't make it work this year, but I'm already planning around it for next year haha!

#bucket_list-checked_off

Thanks for the very generous offer Paul! I can't make it work this year, but I'm already planning around it for next year haha!

#bucket_list-checked_off

I'm sure we could work something out for this year if need be! Just sayin

Sounds like a great time wish i could pull it off but ill be FL bound for club clash but will be following along. Great gesture and i cant wait to play there in may

Well to be honest I'd trade it for club clash!!! Haha....have fun Mike! Hope to get you guys out soon for aure

I'm working on this. I'll let you know by end of week

Dude, hope you can make it happen. I would love to watch the Dave stripe show around that track!

Dude, hope you can make it happen. I would love to watch the Dave stripe show around that track!

Ha. I'm working on it. This one is a tougher sell than most...

Totally understand. I had to pitch it to the Mrs a little different this time

I'm going the 4 dozen balls for $200 and playing a course the PGA tour plays for $65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back