THP Custom Driver Cover

I now have 2 Cru head covers, the Morgan Cup one and the Puma Play Loose, and they are fantastic. So fantastic that I'm awaiting 3w/5w covers from them. I would be 1000% all over this for a 3w or 5w, and I'd probably even get a driver one just in case I want to put my MC one on display.

Yeah, I'm in.

This is the only boxing glove head cover that I would endorse.

Definitely! Take my money now!?

Can we get one with an X. I don't game a 3 wood.

You know I like head covers, so count me in on the driver or the set if they become available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in! Looks good!

Depending on the price I could be tempted by one of these

@JB will you be getting the epoch tees in again as I appear to have none of mine left now

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Unless it becomes a cost issue for the forum, I would suggest making fairway covers available as well.

Depending on the price I could be tempted by one of these

@JB will you be getting the epoch tees in again as I appear to have none of mine left now

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

At some point this year yes.

Unless it becomes a cost issue for the forum, I would suggest making fairway covers available as well.

These are not in expensive covers, so while we could add FW woods we might have to start at 1 at a time.

Count me in on those!

Looks great. I'd definitely get one!

eFfmdb3.jpg

Those loom very nice. Headcovers are piling up here.

I do like the fact that the length is longer. I hate the leather covers now (Titleist TS line especially) that don't go long enough to cover the shaft. I get knicks & marks all of the shaft from bag chatter. If this is longer, I'm all in on the driver headcover

I'd rock that on the course!

Been working with the company Cru on a new design for a THP Driver cover and wanted to show what we have come up with. We were looking for something classic, but still let THPers show off being a member. While 3 sizes are pictured, we are thinking only going with the driver.

This is the same company that made the Morgan Cup covers and the quality was awesome and you can see the stitching in those photos as well.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/113659-CRU-Golf-Custom-Leather-Headcovers

Screen%20Shot%202019-04-17%20at%207.40.39%20AM-L.png

They look great JB. I would be down for a hybrid cover if you chose to go that route. Is it something there could be a pre-order and pre-pay so that everyone can get what they want and you have no risk of having to stock all options?

I would be interested!! Looks sharp JB!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

They look great JB. I would be down for a hybrid cover if you chose to go that route. Is it something there could be a pre-order and pre-pay so that everyone can get what they want and you have no risk of having to stock all options?

Look up

Back