THP Custom Driver Cover

I like it! Count me in, JB.

Been working with the company Cru on a new design for a THP Driver cover and wanted to show what we have come up with. We were looking for something classic, but still let THPers show off being a member. While 3 sizes are pictured, we are thinking only going with the driver.

This is the same company that made the Morgan Cup covers and the quality was awesome and you can see the stitching in those photos as well.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/113659-CRU-Golf-Custom-Leather-Headcovers

Screen%20Shot%202019-04-17%20at%207.40.39%20AM-L.png

Yeaaaaaaaa.......these are pretty sick. The MC guys all know the quality of those headcovers. They are pretty damn nice.

Been working with the company Cru on a new design for a THP Driver cover and wanted to show what we have come up with. We were looking for something classic, but still let THPers show off being a member. While 3 sizes are pictured, we are thinking only going with the driver.

This is the same company that made the Morgan Cup covers and the quality was awesome and you can see the stitching in those photos as well.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/113659-CRU-Golf-Custom-Leather-Headcovers

I love it!!

Feel free to tell them to make the THP logo as big as they want up there!

Everyone loved the quality of the MC covers so these should be great as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I would jump on that, so our member name would be embroidered on the headcover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just change your screen name to Member - made just for you.

Just change your screen name to Member - made just for you.

My wife has been calling me member for years, she uses a different word though.

I love it!!

Agreed...

Nice job. I like the look!

Great looking design and we all know that Cru makes a quality product. Though I do have fond memories of OD green, I'm glad to hear that these will be done with THP green.

I will be looking forward to the pre-order announcement.

The finished product of this headcover is going to look fantastic, CRU makes some high quality headcovers. The quality of my Puma Play Loose and custom Morgan Cup headcovers is off the charts.

I love it!!

That’s a great observation Dan. If it’s possible to make it bigger, I think it would look even better.

I would definitely be interested in something like that.

I’d be all over a new fairway cover. I saw @OITW’s MC cover a few weekends ago and the quality seems fantastic.

Those look amazing!

I would jump on a hybrid! Those are sweet!

I have 3 Cru headcovers and the quality of them blow away every other head cover I have.

If you haven't tried a custom headcover yet I highly recommend giving these a try.

The quality of the CRU cover is fantastic, very nice leather. I think people will really like these.

Assuming that is just a screen shot or something... and I'm just being totally picky here I think the green is too army green and the logo looks squished

Second the first paragraph

What do you know about making awesome logos? :alien: :angel:

At some point this year yes.

These are not in expensive covers, so while we could add FW woods we might have to start at 1 at a time.

Look fantastic, excited to see the finished product.

I’d be all over a new fairway cover. I saw @OITW’s MC cover a few weekends ago and the quality seems fantastic.

For as long as I play golf, my big sticks will always have CRU on top - quality is top notch, working with there team has been a breeze as well highly recommended- can’t wait to share the new stuff coming

That’s a great observation Dan. If it’s possible to make it bigger, I think it would look even better.

If it were up to me, I would take it all the way from top to the green angled line. But, that's just me.

These look really good! I’m already rocking the THP Experience putter cover that came in my grab bag... this would fit right in.

These look great. I’d be all over a 3 wood size if it came out.

Cru seems to make awesome covers, great quality and craftsmanship! The THP logos will sell like crazy, but it could be a good opportunity to offer 2 versions.. the standard "MEMBER" and a 2nd customized at a higher price point with their username/nickname

There are so many good covers out these days. The USGA is going to have to relax the 14 club rule so that I can carry them all.

Back