THP Custom Driver Cover

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Been working with the company Cru on a new design for a THP Driver cover and wanted to show what we have come up with. We were looking for something classic, but still let THPers show off being a member. While 3 sizes are pictured, we are thinking only going with the driver.

This is the same company that made the Morgan Cup covers and the quality was awesome and you can see the stitching in those photos as well.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/113659-CRU-Golf-Custom-Leather-Headcovers

Screen%20Shot%202019-04-17%20at%207.40.39%20AM-L.png

I would jump on that, so our member name would be embroidered on the headcover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
THP Custom Driver Cover

I would jump on that, so our member name would be embroidered on the headcover?

No sir, it would say member. It is a prestigious club after all.

Looks great! I will definitely have one when they become available.

That would be a must buy!

Looks great. Nice and clean

I'm in on those!!

Last edited:
The quality of the CRU cover is fantastic, very nice leather. I think people will really like these.

Assuming that is just a screen shot or something... and I'm just being totally picky here I think the green is too army green and the logo looks squished

I would buy that. I would buy a set if you put it out there, but I understand the restraints of making the 3 wood/Hybrid covers. Now if you made iron covers, I’m all in :).

Pretty cool

The quality of the CRU cover is fantastic, very nice leather. I think people will really like these.

Assuming that is just a screen shot or something... and I'm just being totally picky here I think the green is too army green and the logo looks squished

It is just a screen shot. Doesn’t really show the stitching or anything

It is just a screen shot. Doesn’t really show the stitching or anything

Gotcha, I thought that was the case but wanted to mention it. Being totally selfish here but since I already have an awesome driver cover I'd love a 3w cover with or without the number :angel:

i would love to rock those proudly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great job on creating classic/stylish covers. They look fantastic.

Looks good. I like it

Oh, this is a no-brainer!!

Love the look! When can you take my money?

Clean and simple design, looks good.

Those will be nice. Cru makes top notch stuff.

Of course I'd buy one of those!

Looks very nice! I've been looking to get away from my stock head over, this may be it

I like the design. I think the green needs to pop a little more and not be so dark and the logo a little bigger. Overall I like it.

Looks good to me too!

I think that looks really nice. Even though I have a pretty cool driver cover already I'd still pick one of these up.

Back