High launch, low to mid spin and smooth - does this shaft exist?

zooropa

Reaction score
Handicap
A rogue black fits the bill from memory, any other suggestions please?

The Project X Smoke

The MRC Tensei Pro series fits the bill. The Blue would be a good mid to high launcher.

From the UST offerings I would recommend The Punch or the Helium for an ultra light and stable shaft. But really any of the Attas offerings are gonna have a really smooth feel to them.

Accra TZ6

AD DI....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A rogue black fits the bill from memory, any other suggestions please?

Tensei Blue is exactly these characteristics. High launch (thrown out for me due to this - low to medium spin-intriguing but launches too high for me). Tensei Blue 60g class is exactly what you’re after IMO.

Close second is a green T1100. Stable throughout and will launch it high. Spin will be low-mid. A guy on CPO recommended this shaft for my high slicing father. He doesn’t not not hate it:) Works well for him.

I’ve used just about every shaft out there. I wanted to love the Tensei Blue but in the end, the Pro Orange suits me better from their line. I need LOW launch and LOW spin. The Tensei Blue launches too high and spin was a little too high. My middle son games one like a champ though. He’s about 105 CHS and typically hits a low(ish) draw. Perfect shaft for someone like him. He’s sad to see it go but rules are rules. He won an F8+ with Aldila Green NKV-something (cmon Aldila, write it on the shaft so I know what it is:)). This is a super club for him but that means the Epic with the Tensei Blue is being donated. Actually already has.

“To love and leave.... paves the way for youth golf....” ?

Depends what you consider actually high. Evenflow blue fits the bill for me that you described, but I hit higher in general. For me that shaft launches high.

If you can find a Matrix White Tie...

.....so good.

High launch, low to mid spin and smooth - does this shaft exist?

I think the UST Helium fits this bill too though I guess it’s more mid-mid/high spin

I'd love to try one, budgetary constraints are the issue.

Gotcha. Aldila tour blue then.

I 2nd the Matrix White Tie........

Ust Attas

Really want to try this one

The Project X Smoke

I’m quite the fan of this in my F9

From the UST offerings I would recommend The Punch or the Helium for an ultra light and stable shaft. But really any of the Attas offerings are gonna have a really smooth feel to them.

The Attas 6Star is fantastic and can had for cheap it’s a high penetrating flight - need to put a cobra connect grip on it and try it in the 5W

Tensei Blue is exactly these characteristics. High launch (thrown out for me due to this - low to medium spin-intriguing but launches too high for me). Tensei Blue 60g class is exactly what you’re after IMO.

“To love and leave.... paves the way for youth golf....”

Agree, not the most successful shaft for me, but it fits the bill - looking forward to trying it in the EXS driver

I think the UST Helium fits this bill too though I guess it’s more mid-mid/high spin

This one out of all the UST shafts fits the the bill the best for me

Gotcha. Aldila tour blue then.

Oh good one

Really want to try this one

I’m quite the fan of this in my F9

The Attas 6Star is fantastic and can had for cheap it’s a high penetrating flight - need to put a cobra connect grip on it and try it in the 5W

Agree, not the most successful shaft for me, but it fits the bill - looking forward to trying it in the EXS driver

This one out of all the UST shafts fits the the bill the best for me

Oh good one

Love The Attas - highly recommend!

Back