2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Ill definitely be bringing something or chipping in to the food fund. A cookout for 40 people is intense...not to the promised lobster tails for the Ohio guys. :D

In. Post what you are going to bring though so we don't end up with 10k bags of chips and 50 salsas

I regretfully have to pull out of the O'ddenci carpool as the wife got the dates mixed up dates and planned a little trip. Sorry guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I regretfully have to pull out of the O'ddenci carpool as the wife got the dates mixed up dates and planned a little trip. Sorry guys

Booooooohhhjj

In. Post what you are going to bring though so we don't end up with 10k bags of chips and 50 salsas

We don't need to clog this thread with that lol

If you wanna bring something just pm me and we can figure it out

Don't PM Phil. PM me for "what can you brings" As most of you will be traveling or likely coming directly after a round; your beverage choice is my request. As there is no way I can manage everyone's specific drink want. I'm good, but not that good.

And if it were up to me, it'd be water and corona.

Just sent out PM's to everyone on list 1 that i havent confirmed with already. Please read the pm and get back to me whenever you can.

PayPal funds sent. Looking forward to this Phil!

One thing, when RSVPing let me know if you are going to be there for both days of golf and the cookout too. I wanna make sure everything is covered not for only food but for the number of tee times as well

Dang, it's almost April, which means it's getting close to this shindig. can't wait!

Also water and corona sound good to me. I do enjoy a nice lime slice with it though!

I won't be making the trip. Anniversary is right after this and the following weekend I have commitments.

Im really looking forward to this. Legacy was in great shape when we last played it.

And FWIW, Sawmill Creek is having an outing that Sunday starting at 2 and they are charging guys $75 for golf for it. Were getting a really good discount from them (which is sort of surprising haha)

I won't be making the trip. Anniversary is right after this and the following weekend I have commitments.
Dang. Maybe next time dude

getting a little hyped for the event. even more so now that I don't have to drive there myself.

At least I am good for something.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Whoever plays with Matt and me will be in for an entertaining round. We are competitive. I am current family champ! Old guy can still play, especially in his mind.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man, i have been following this thread for awhile and really wish I could make this. You guys are going to have a blast.

Money for Grub has been paypal'd... Thanks

Unrelated.. But.... If you had to pick between Sleepy Hollow & Manakiki? Which one do you play?

Last edited:
Which reminds me I need to make sure I play there this year.

Lol I've never played there personally but anything is better than sleepy

Lol I've never played there personally but anything is better than sleepy

Which reminds me I need to make sure I play there this year.

its my home track you defiantly need to play it more than once its a little tricky with elevation. i didnt like it much the first time i played it but the more i have the more i like it.

Back