The Slinger

It's popular in multiple states including Missouri and Indiana. Jeez...

I've never even heard of this.. I wish they were popular in KC or Saint Louis.

I would love to eat one

Never heard of this either. Leave the onions out, and I would love it.

I've never even heard of this.. I wish they were popular in KC or Saint Louis.

I would love to eat one

Two places I used to go to in Indy made them well. Then when we worked in St. Louis it was obviously popular. Kind of forgot about them and then during our travels had them in both Illinois and Ohio.

I need to make one soon.

Two places I used to go to in Indy made them well. Then when we worked in St. Louis it was obviously popular. Kind of forgot about them and then during our travels had them in both Illinois and Ohio.

I need to make one soon.

That's so odd I just texted a group of friends from Saint Louis and none of them have ever even heard of these, but all agree it sounds amazing

That's so odd I just texted a group of friends from Saint Louis and none of them have ever even heard of these, but all agree it sounds amazing

Hahah. Those youngsters. Tell them to pull it up on Wikipedia.

Never heard of it. But man I could put one of those down anytime. Looks pretty tasty!

I'm from St. Louis and I don't remember this. Wish I had heard of it though. I'm hungry now.

Hahah. Those youngsters. Tell them to pull it up on Wikipedia.

I did a little research, a place called courtesy diner, which I have frequented multiple times in my journeys to St Louis, has one of the best in town, and I've never noticed it on the menu. Shame on me

People will eat that but think a garbage plate looks gross??

Never heard of this or seen it on menus around here, but I would try it.

It's been a long time since I had a slinger... So good, and yet so bad.

Back