Leftyuk

Reaction score
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Handicap
Between Augusta and Atlanta is the beautiful Lake Oconee. We stayed on the Reynolds Plantation while visiting the Masters. I can not recommend the location highly enough. It is top end pricing but worth it.

The golf courses were superb. Great Waters is closed for renovation, and is supposed to be the pick of the litter, but the others were excellent. We played the Landing, National and Lake courses. Each played fair, tough and beautiful. The greens were excellent. The practise facilities were top class with mountains of balls, grass hitting area , big range and superb short game facilities. I was hitting 100's of balls because I am going through a swing repair. We also played Cuscowilla , a beautiful ,tough course.

If you are going to the Masters , this is the place to stay. Renting a house on the estate allows you to play the golf courses, but everyone there is going , so you need to book early. Walking on the course on Saturday morning with a Masters logo shirt is the norm.

And the staff make you feel very welcome with their Southern hospitality.

Between Augusta and Atlanta is the beautiful Lake Oconee. We stayed on the Reynolds Plantation while visiting the Masters. I can not recommend the location highly enough. It is top end pricing but worth it.

The golf courses were superb. Great Waters is closed for renovation, and is supposed to be the pick of the litter, but the others were excellent. We played the Landing, National and Lake courses. Each played fair, tough and beautiful. The greens were excellent. The practise facilities were top class with mountains of balls, grass hitting area , big range and superb short game facilities. I was hitting 100's of balls because I am going through a swing repair. We also played Cuscowilla , a beautiful ,tough course.

If you are going to the Masters , this is the place to stay. Renting a house on the estate allows you to play the golf courses, but everyone there is going , so you need to book early. Walking on the course on Saturday morning with a Masters logo shirt is the norm.

And the staff make you feel very welcome with their Southern hospitality.

Good stuff! Recently played Cuscowilla and thought it was fantastic. What did you think about the greens? I thought they were absolutely wild! I avoided any 4-putts, but that's only because I had a 5-putt instead. My playing partner had two 4-putts. It was pretty humbling - you REALLY needed to hit the ball to the correct spot on the green!

Back