The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I know a lot of the participants have not kept up with THP Radio, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I strongly recommend you guys listen to the next show that comes out on Sunday with Jason Finley.

You can subscribe via iTunes at The Hackers Paradise.

Is he already begging for mercy?

I know a lot of the participants have not kept up with THP Radio, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I strongly recommend you guys listen to the next show that comes out on Sunday with Jason Finley.

I don't miss an episode. Love it.

Looking forward to the new one here soon!

Sounds like a teaser to me. Looking forward to listening on the way in to work Monday.

Should be a great listen, excited to see how it impacts The Gauntlet and it's participants. Maybe the trash talk will increase :alien:

I don't miss them and I'm looking forward to this one!

#TeamRookie FTW!!!

Can't wait. When is it due for consumption?

Look up. :D

Man my brain is fried. I completely forgot that on the iPhone we have a podcast app. I just subscribed. Thanks for the reminder. All this time I was going to the homepage through mobile web browser.

Always a good listen. There aren't enough golf podcasts as far as I'm concerned and I always look forward to this one.

By the way, I love it when you do this. :blob:

Enjoyed dinner w my teammate, Big Tex, discussing golf, clubs, and #TheGauntlet. We got Team Ethanator bonding happening.
Will be a fun weekend in May!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work fellas! Looking forward to meeting both of you come may and walk away with the trophies! #TeamEthanator

Already subscribed. Great listening and makes my Monday morning drive bearable.

Nice work fellas! Looking forward to meeting both of you come may and walk away with the trophies! #TeamEthanator

Same here rozo! This is going to be a ton of fun!

For a second, I thought I was reading #TheGrandaddy thread. Interested to hear the next THP podcast and how it might impact #TheGauntlet!!

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I look forward to seeing what El Capitan has to say on Sunday.

I was able to get a good 2 hour practice session in this afternoon. I feel like my swing is in a pretty good spot but still a little rusty with my touch and feel.

Have a round with Kang in the morning so I will definitely need to bring my A game.

You guys were so lucky to get selected for this event. Looking forward to hear your feedback!

You guys were so lucky to get selected for this event. Looking forward to hear your feedback!
I have a feeling some amazing memories will be made.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Day 1 of SKLZ Golf Strong in preparation for #TheGauntlet complete. Ow.

#TeamStripeShow
#honeywherestheadvil

Another grind session just now. Really getting into a great groove and feeling the club drop into the slot. I'm not a bomber so being accurate if my weapon of choice. #TheGrind #ThrowingDarts. Playing a round tomorrow with some buddies that like to gamble a little so will get some pressure type prep also.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Got to prep with 9!hiles today. Short game was surprisingly good! Had 2 bunker shots there were "fried eggs" stuck them both to about 3-4ft. Can't be mad at that. Need to focus on finding FW's and hopefully keep today's short game in the bag

Back home from Phoenix and played another rind today. Driving the ball well. Main issue today was distance control with irons and wedges. Was crushing the Apexes for most the round. But had some iron shots and wedges carry further and release a little more than I am used to. I put a different ball in play do that may have been part of it. May just take a little adjustment and time with them. Loved how they felt and performed off the tee and distance wise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like team Velardo and AJ are in trouble, per Finley.

Back