Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

Installed one on one of my scotty Cameron's. Putting in the store and in the garage it has significantly changed how the putter rolls towards the better. I have a 104cc.

Probably the only complaint I have is there is some movement at the top of the grip. The volt is not quite my favorite.

I'm about this close to installing one on my handsome too raw. I prefer this shape grip to the previous red contour.

Probably the best way to describe it is what the ping midsize pp58 feels to the pingman grip, this feels like that to the midsize ping pp58 grip. Same shape, a little softer, larger size.

Movement? Twisting or just side to side? Are you sure you got it seated all the way down/on? Narrow shaft butt diameter?

Kinda feels like twisting. Highly likely the person that installed did not seat it properly

Kinda feels like twisting. Highly likely the person that installed did not seat it properly

That’s what I’d bet, these do in my experience seat a little deeper than you expect. I have had a couple narrow shaft diameters though (Mills was one) where I had to add some tape at the butt end build up wise to make it snug up. Was same with most other grips I tried on it though.

Great day on the greens this morning. The Odyssey Exo + contour SNSR pro is $$$ for me. Loving the feedback and distance control I have with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking about putting one of these on the Stroke Lab (and extending that putter), wouldn’t be all that hard to hit the weight number range I need to after removing the butt weight.

Thinking about putting one of these on the Stroke Lab (and extending that putter), wouldn’t be all that hard to hit the weight number range I need to after removing the butt weight.

Any luck with odyssey on reshafting?

Any luck with odyssey on reshafting?

No idea. Just assume rig it myself.

Will just end up in a HS golfers bag anyhow haha

I have a 140 I need to put onto something.

Hmm....

Had this on my WHP #7 and putting wasn't very good. Pulled it off and put a different grip on my WHP #7 and putting still wasn't good.

Swapped to my Huntington Beach #3 and putting was much better. Swapped the 104cc Contour Pro on and putting is very good (for me). Very happy with this combo at the moment! THP headcover on the way for the HB #3 and that should be the gamer for the season.

Still my favorite putter grip out there right now.

New MySpiderX has the new SS GTR on it and compared to this it’s not even close for me with comfort, shape, etc.

Great review. It's a dead ringer for the Ping PP58, shape-wise, which is the reason I bought the 104cc one without actually touching one. I cannot wait to get it on the putter.
Better late than never, right?

I finally got the nerve (and necessary stuff) to install this grip over the weekend. It feels as good as I expected, without even playing a round with it.

Stroke Lab oversize grips, your days may be numbered..

Interesting grip. One I may need to try. When the lockdown is over Ill have to go in and take a look at them. I just did a putter grip change and Im not totally sold on it at this point.

The Tour SNSR Contour is my favorite, love it

Got around to regripping my Sigma G Tyne 4C002D83B-B6A4-423D-94D7-C2908806AE73.jpeg9D9C1B12-660B-430D-8515-086F16CC5324.jpeg1A1EE627-B088-4FEF-9915-2AAFFFC67872.jpegA03BB36F-A21E-40AA-8300-B3FFDF011F64.jpeg7E719A7D-D158-4704-8099-3FCC18A828E9.jpeg

Better late than never, right?

I finally got the nerve (and necessary stuff) to install this grip over the weekend. It feels as good as I expected, without even playing a round with it.

Stroke Lab oversize grips, your days may be numbered..
It’s SO good,

I regripped my SeeMore last weekend with this grip and continue to love it. It counties so nice in your hand and works great for my left hand low grip. This is the grip I seem to always come back to.

I put this grip on my Toulon Las Vegas and love the combination, this putter will never leave my bag and I’ve had lots 👍

I regripped my SeeMore last weekend with this grip and continue to love it. It counties so nice in your hand and works great for my left hand low grip. This is the grip I seem to always come back to.
Same. It’s this, and the Lamkin Deep Etch for me. And edge goes here.

Man, I’d love love love a corded version. :oops:

Did you end doing this?

If I understand it correctly, I'm going to need to add ~15 grams under the 104cc version (90 g) to get it to the Stroke Lab grip/plug weight (105 g). I have plenty of half-ounce worm weights, but I'm not sure how to secure that to a golf club. :LOL:

Did you end doing this?

If I understand it correctly, I'm going to need to add ~15 grams under the 104cc version (90 g) to get it to the Stroke Lab grip/plug weight (105 g). I have plenty of half-ounce worm weights, but I'm not sure how to secure that to a golf club. :LOL:
Nah, SL was never long for my bag as a gamer. I love my milled beauties haha

Same. It’s this, and the Lamkin Deep Etch for me. And edge goes here.

Man, I’d love love love a corded version. :oops:

i was gonna put this on the si2 but decided to go with the seemore 95g. let's hope it's "buy once, cry once" with that...otherwise, i'll be grabbing another one of these to put on the si2

First round with it today.

First round with it today.

Im prepared to call this one the complete putter grip for me.

Now that I’ve got the 75cc version....it could get a little crazy.

Holy **** this is good.

For real.

7FA2809C-0518-4650-9822-A7D99FCBA817.jpeg0598F270-21F2-4D4B-811C-924F06000E88.jpegE0762733-2ED7-41CE-B690-4CE803B60F9E.jpeg6D2BC183-4F7E-46DC-8CA7-62ECF90D6330.jpeg

Back