Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

Used the 75cc pro contour today. That.. is nice.

It’s really ridiculously perfect.

Just felt really solid on my Ten. I was between the red and the grey, thought they felt the same on the putting mats and then took it outside. Lag putting was just a little tighter today, with no practice before the round 🤷🏻‍♂️

I gotta order the 75cc

Took my new Contour 75cc out for its maiden voyage today and I gotta say, I was super impressed. Feel was right in the sweet spot, slightly soft but not too squishy delivering nice feel on contact(it’s on a custom Lajosi DD201-WB with deep milling). Feel on center contact is very satisfying and not as muted as with the SS pistol GTR tour that it replaced.
Just waiting for the Lamkin Sinkfit Deep V midsize to finally come in stock and have an Iomic I-Classic Midsize on the way for the final duke out.

Took my new Contour 75cc out for its maiden voyage today and I gotta say, I was super impressed. Feel was right in the sweet spot, slightly soft but not too squishy delivering nice feel on contact(it’s on a custom Lajosi DD201-WB with deep milling). Feel on center contact is very satisfying and not as muted as with the SS pistol GTR tour that it replaced.
Just waiting for the Lamkin Sinkfit Deep V midsize to finally come in stock and have an Iomic I-Classic Midsize on the way for the final duke out.
It’s amazing. Im more than just smitten with it, I love the standard size as well, but the 75cc is just perfection.

I put the 140cc on my Toulon Memphis and am getting used to the alignment of a new putter but the feel is fantastic. I'm used to playing a SS Flatso 2.0. and this just feels so solid.

I put the 140cc on my Toulon Memphis and am getting used to the alignment of a new putter but the feel is fantastic. I'm used to playing a SS Flatso 2.0. and this just feels so solid.
One thing is for sure, SNSR >>>>>>> SuperStroke :p

x 2...I love this grip. I went with the seemore 95g on my db4 but still second guess that because the SNSR is so good on my Newport 2.

I've always played SS, and I still love the style, design, and color options but the feel isn't even close.

I've always played SS, and I still love the style, design, and color options but the feel isn't even close.
I just like my putter grips to not show wear after a week of use ;)

I have the 75cc Tour Van SNSR Pro coming next week. Going on my Tour Edge Wingman. Stock grip is too large feeling in my lower hand for my taste.

I evidently missed out on the 75cc version because I can't find it on the website at all. I guess that's what i get for missing out on this thread for awhile. I need to keep my eyes peeled.

And ordered! This will go straight on the new SeeMore when it comes in.

And ordered! This will go straight on the new SeeMore when it comes in.
It’s now my favorite putter grip, it’s the perfect size and firmness.

Reactions: KEV
It’s now my favorite putter grip, it’s the perfect size and firmness.
I'm thinking this might become the case for me. I love the 104 version but wanted it a little smaller and closer to the Deep Etch and this seems like it might fit the bill.

My 75cc comes tomorrow. Of course I putted well today with the stock grip. Decisions decisions

My 75cc comes tomorrow. Of course I putted well today with the stock grip. Decisions decisions
haha, i'm glad that doesn't happen to just me. i'll probably buy one of these eventually too or just keep telling my current putters that i will and see if i can get some good putting rounds out of them by bluffing. :D

I was looking at putter grips today. These were appealing. And then I read through this thread. A grip was just ordered. I look forward to exploring putter grips a bit more.

A 75cc showed up today. I don't have a putter to put it on. Peak internet golfer.
Hahaha, i'll send you a putter that you can put it on with a return label. :ROFLMAO:

I've been gaming the 140cc for a couple of weeks now. It's heavier than my SS but I love the feel!

Back