Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour Pro Grips Review

Best putter grip I’ve ever played, for me.

Truth.

Hope you all enjoy the article.

Excellent review James! I concur that it is a very solid grip and is the shape that I know and love.

Excellent review James! I concur that it is a very solid grip and is the shape that I know and love.

Thanks buddy. Really hope the color change on this one gets more people to try, plus, the shape is impeccable.

Good Review. Good Product.
Appreciate the write up. This isn't a putter grip you see being used on television all the time, but I hope this gets exposure.
I believe actual golfers will benefit, especially golfers like me who have gotten away from lighter weighted putter heads of the past.

Good Review. Good Product.
Appreciate the write up. This isn't a putter grip you see being used on television all the time, but I hope this gets exposure.
I believe actual golfers will benefit, especially golfers like me who have gotten away from lighter weighted putter heads of the past.

I actually think with THIS shape, we will see some more. The Contour got a little play out there, but not what I expected.

This is THE shape that so many Pro's grew up on, in a modern take. If they have the 75cc version on the Tour for those guys, I'd be stunned not to eventually see a few of them.

Great review. It's a dead ringer for the Ping PP58, shape-wise, which is the reason I bought the 104cc one without actually touching one. I cannot wait to get it on the putter.

Great review. It's a dead ringer for the Ping PP58, shape-wise, which is the reason I bought the 104cc one without actually touching one. I cannot wait to get it on the putter.

Thanks DW!

Great review James! I’ve got one of these sitting in my garage waiting for me to figure out what to do with the weighting in my SL putter, probably lead tape in the butt. I’m looking forward to trying this out.

Good review. I put one (104cc) on my putter last week and love it so far. Played my first round with it yesterday and it felt phenomenal.

Thanks guys!

Thanks for that James. Thanks for putting together a very informative review that was easily understood.

I’ll be following @dazeedmonds for the fix on the SL.

Trying to figure out if you liked it or not :D

I’d be shocked if I didn’t get this on one of my putters at some point. Tried both of the previous designs at 104cc and much preferred the Contour. Can see this one being the best of all 3 for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy. Really hope the color change on this one gets more people to try, plus, the shape is impeccable.

I don’t think it’s the red or blue that was the problem. It’s the obnoxious yellow that keeps me away.

I don’t think it’s the red or blue that was the problem. It’s the obnoxious yellow that keeps me away.

Different strokes. I’ve never understood the hang up on the volt color as it’s been used everywhere in golf at one point, but, preference matters. Just a shame a truly special series of grips would get overlooked from an accent color.

Enjoyed reading that James. I tried the original contour grip and just didn’t like it. The red or volt didn’t bother me so much as the feel. I also thought the grip was too short from what I recall so it only lasted a few rounds.

I do like that they changed the shape to a more traditional pistol grip and the gray may get more people to try it. can’t say I’ll definitely be one of them but you never know.

Well done on the review, James. I love the SNSR grip. I have the original 104cc Contour on three putters right now. Whenever I buy a new putter, I have a SNSR installed before I even leave the store. I'll have to check out the new Pro version. Sounds like a subtle improvement to the grip that fits my hands better than any I've ever gamed.

Nice review. The OG Contour was a blast for me, and I much prefer these colorways.

Great article James. These don’t fit my eye, but as usual you’ve given plenty of details and information for those who might take a chance with these to make an informed decision.

Thanks gents.

Anyone who likes the true classic pistol shape, should give this one a fair look imo.

Great review James.

I have an original Contour grip 104cc, I want to put it on my EXO. I actually like the Red Black better than the Volt/grey.

I am curious if the bend profile in the pro would fit me better than the regular.

The stock grip on my EXO is okay, but wondering if this would help - i really like that Golf Pride flexed their research muscles here.

I switched to the 140cc grip from Super Stroke to start out this season. Looking forward to seeing how much I like it.

I’ve now changed over 4 putters to this grip.

It’s so so good, nostalgic in shape, but still modern.

I’ve now changed over 4 putters to this grip.

It’s so so good, nostalgic in shape, but still modern.

I’m really in between this one and the Sink Fit. Put them side by side yesterday. Posted this on the Lamkin thread as well

49ac0aa1442ff77f377f11129952f451.jpg
0e1935be2a51ffce45488ba37a052b20.jpg
a5e601cd8f38e1e4157c14c58c92e7f1.jpg

I’m really in between this one and the Sink Fit. Put them side by side yesterday. Posted this on the Lamkin thread as well

49ac0aa1442ff77f377f11129952f451.jpg
0e1935be2a51ffce45488ba37a052b20.jpg
a5e601cd8f38e1e4157c14c58c92e7f1.jpg

The ooooooooooonly think I don’t like about the Sink Fit is the feel compared to the Contour’s, they’re a good deal superior there to me.

Back