How do you store your golf shirts?

They hang on plastic hangers.

I fold them.

9257dc486bcb98583b92e38421169b39.jpg

I use wooden hangers, sorted by color. 1/4 zips, sun shirts, and light jackets on the left golf shirts on the right. I try and keep 25-30 and donate the eldest/least liked when I run out of hangers. The black lacquer and chrome hangers on the jacket side indicate that my wife borrowed those and returned them on her hangers.

Shoes below golf on the left, driving on the right, running shoes and loafers behind those. My OR clogs stay on the floor, or often in my trunk since they are nasty.
dffc299fc5363b82d402f01364db83cd.jpg

Hung in my closet but they have to be rewashed after the winter to get rid of the hanger shoulder look!

Whatever hangers and in whatever order is easiest when they come out of the dryer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hang mine on the floor. I'm a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hung in the closet on wooden hangers.

All on a hanger

I hang up all my golf shirts. Never tried folding.

Plastic solid hangers.

White plastic hangers, only time they are folded is when they are going in a suitcase for travel.

Mine are all on hangers.

Shoes used to be like this. Then the number became unmanageable so now they are stacked on top of each other.

edf997710ece3c388493d7489d9605a5.jpg

Shoes used to be like this. Then the number became unmanageable so now they are stacked on top of each other.

edf997710ece3c388493d7489d9605a5.jpg

I'm showing this to my friends who think that my seven pairs are overkill.

I'm showing this to my friends who think that my seven pairs are overkill.

You should show them the thread titles how to pack 148 pairs of golf shoes or something like that. It's kind of crazy.

LOL at "Then the number became unmanageable"! That's more of an inventory than a shoe store, hehe. I remember when your collection was just a couple dozen!

Wooden hangers

Plastic hangers for all of my shirts. (And wow, that's a lot of shoes)

Hang mine on plastic hangers. Cotton shirts were the only ones that got hanger bumps and since all mine are polyester there's no need to fold anymore.

I use wooden hangers (I think they are cedar). I have too many golf shirts too. I've had to nice my work shirts onto a clothes rack in my office.

Definitely on a hanger. I use both plastic hangers and metal hangers. Have not had any trouble with creases/marks from the metal hangers, after moving completely to the performance fabrics. If I have a cotton polo, that would definitely have to go on a plastic hanger.

Back