TPC Harding Park July 9th

Campbell Toe

AKA Campbell Toe
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
MasterCard opens up most of the TPC's across the US to card holders to make tee times on special days. This year Harding Park will allow MC holders to make tee times July 9th @ $104 a person. I am interested in reserving a tee time for 4 if anyone is interested in meeting up and playing. Let me know, as they will be opening this up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign. Me. Up.

:D

That's 2

Put me on the list. If anything changes between now and then I will let you know, but I think that gets us to 3.

That's would be cool.

I am hoping to make a late morning tee time when it becomes available to book. It's about a 3 to 3 1/2 hour drive for me. You also get a $25 club house credit and free lunch.

That works! It's a 2 hour drive for me. TPC Harding Park is on my 'to play' list so I'm excited about this!

Put me down Tim.

Ok. That's give us four. I will let everyone know more when they open up the reservations. Thanks.

I was planning to be up there around that time. Keep me in mind if someone drops out.

I was planning to be up there around that time. Keep me in mind if someone drops out.

Lobwood, if you are planning to come up around that time I will drop out or if we have enough interest to try and get a 2nd tee time I could jump back in.

I have played there a couple times and should be heading back out there later this spring so no biggie for me to let others partake.

I work about 20 minutes away from Harding, so just say the word and you can have my spot LobWood. Hope you have been doing well since our last meetup.

Wow. Glad to hear folks so accommodating. I'd love to break tees with you guys again. Not sure I'd want to put someone out, however. Hopefully, more people will want to play. Tim, what is the likelihood of getting a second tee time?

Wow. Glad to hear folks so accommodating. I'd love to break tees with you guys again. Not sure I'd want to put someone out, however. Hopefully, more people will want to play. Tim, what is the likelihood of getting a second tee time?

I somehow don't have a MasterCard so I can't book through the special deal, but if it gets closer I could try and get a tee time. My buddy lives in the city and has the residence card so he might want to join us since it is pretty cheap for him.

If you are coming from that far away I wouldn't want to keep you from joining up, since it is a fun course and I have played it a few times already. There is another THPer on here that I played with who lives pretty close to the course, I will reach out to him and see if he wants to play that day so maybe we can get a 2nd group.

I can look into it once they open up the promo. It should be any day now. I am also going to try to do TPC Valencia if anyone is interested.

I envy you guys! Have fun! Lot's of pictures when the time comes!

I've got a MasterCard so I can setup another foursome of we want to expand this thing. Let me know!

If you guys added a second tee time, I would definitely be interested! I can't say 100% that far out but thats a bucket list course and I would like to make it happen. I'd likely end up making a Bay Area weekend of it with the missus.

If you guys added a second tee time, I would definitely be interested! I can't say 100% that far out but thats a bucket list course and I would like to make it happen. I'd likely end up making a Bay Area weekend of it with the missus.

Sounds like a good idea to me! I hope we can get two groups out there.

I may be interested too!

Tim, FYI the site says bookings will be available for Harding Park on 4/15!

Yeah I saw that. They are doing it different this year. Last year they opened them all up at once.

This have opened this up. They have made it different this year as far as you have to pay up front. So I need to confirmation that guys are going to play before I play. I am looking at a tee time around 11-12pm as it will take me about 3 1/2 hours to get there. Please let me know if you intend to play. Thanks.

This have opened this up. They have made it different this year as far as you have to pay up front. So I need to confirmation that guys are going to play before I play. I am looking at a tee time around 11-12pm as it will take me about 3 1/2 hours to get there. Please let me know if you intend to play. Thanks.

Hey Tim, it looks like I won't be able to make this one now. Hope you and whoever else plays have a great time!

Damn, I don't know if I can confirm that far out. It sucks that they make you pay right now.

Back