2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Are you sure? I don't have one.
Did you see the other PM I sent asking if you got it? I sent original at 346pm

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yes! A bogey for Jordan Sloth! Go bryson!

??? Whats that mean c.a.e?

everybody on the course is drinking Aquafina. I'm assuming a tie in with Coke? that stuff tastes like what I would expect reclaimed water tastes like.

Wow tomorrow is looking more and more interesting

if i got invited to play in the masters but they only had aquafina to drink, i would probably decline
that seems like an odd reason to decline playing in The Masters, i cannot think of any reason to decline playing there

Phil nearly chips in for eagle, then misses the short birdie putt.

I wish i could play as good as Jordan while being so flustered.

Catching up phil and scott no bueno

that seems like an odd reason to decline playing in The Masters, i cannot think of any reason to decline playing there

just a joke yeesh

are they on the clock again or behind they are def playing faster than they have all day

everybody on the course is drinking Aquafina. I'm assuming a tie in with Coke? that stuff tastes like what I would expect reclaimed water tastes like.

I have always had water that was bottled specifically for The Masters with their own label on it. I had not noticed the Aquafina. I will look out for it tomorrow.

I think Jordan looked a little miffed a Bryson on 16. Looked like he wanted to putt out

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bad break for Justin Rose...lucky it stayed up.

I have always had water that was bottled specifically for The Masters with their own label on it. I had not noticed the Aquafina. I will look out for it tomorrow.

actually maybe it's dasani. I always get those confused. give me zephyrhills!

you're right that the patrons drink the masters label water. but I think inside the ropes it's branded. because tv

Adam Scott probably needs to par in to make the cut

What the hell is Rickie wearing!!

Casey is falling fast...........he shouldn't have yelled at Jordan and hurt his feelings.

Back