Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a local tailor that is good with golf pants? I have a few pairs I want to get fitted to me. I know a good tailor can do it, seeing if anyone has a go to tailor they've used before.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I have to bowl on Sunday, but let's keep an eye on the weather for Saturday.

Saturday looks good so far, where should we play

Gonna get a round in tomorrow at Diamondhawk in Cheektowaga near the Buffalo airport. They're having a one day special for $25 w/cart. For anyone that hasn't played this course it is really nice, comparable to Seneca Hickory Stick. It's usually $60-$75 to play there. If anyone would like to join, let me know. Made a 10:15 tee-time and have 2 more spots.

http://www.diamondhawkgolf.com/

Saturday looks good so far, where should we play
You must have a different weather app than I have. I have no interest in playing in 40 degree temperatures AND rain. Ha.

Gonna get a round in tomorrow at Diamondhawk in Cheektowaga near the Buffalo airport. They're having a one day special for $25 w/cart. For anyone that hasn't played this course it is really nice, comparable to Seneca Hickory Stick. It's usually $60-$75 to play there. If anyone would like to join, let me know. Made a 10:15 tee-time and have 2 more spots.

I will join you.

I really want to play tomorrow, week day rounds are impossible unless after work.

1 spot left and we can always add a group if we get more interest.

Diamonhawk is quite the course, and at $25 it really is just a steal. I'd put it above some of the top tier courses we have around here.

You must have a different weather app than I have. I have no interest in playing in 40 degree temperatures AND rain. Ha.
You are right, i was 45 and sunny last time I checked

1 spot left and we can always add a group if we get more interest.

would love to join you guys but I have contract negotiations for work on my day off,,,,,,bummer

Just an hour before my actual getting up time. It is doable but my boss would kill me. Haha :)

Only 1 spot left Marty. ;) No good if we both go

you are right. but don't we still have a free spot for Saturday? maybe someone here could join us, we've done enough driving for a few days

Diamondhawk is a really nice course. I'd love to noun you but am travelling for work. Hopefully I'll get to play a round with you guys soon.

you are right. but don't we still have a free spot for Saturday? maybe someone here could join us, we've done enough driving for a few days
Haha if any of the guys are willing Im down for it

Last edited:
We have 4 for Diamondhawk tomorrow, moosejaa, Plin, Krispyk and darkhelmet18.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We have 4 for Diamondhawk tomorrow, moosejaa, Plin, Krispyk and darkhelmet18.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Man I wish I could have joined, headed to VT this weekend. I'll see you guys soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back