OMG OMG OMG how awesome was that!?!
I’m hooked on that show now. I was blown away the entire time. Is the actual train?!?!?!!!!!!
Effin A man!

I'm watching the whole season a second time right now and trying to take it a little slower than the three days it took last time lol

How have I never watched My Hero Academia before. This show is fun!

How have I never watched My Hero Academia before. This show is fun!
I loved the first 3 seasons but my attention hasn't been kept lately, might just be me. Just started Jujutsu Kaisen, not bad so far.

Parasyte Maxim, Mob Psycho 100, Hunter x Hunter, Castlevania, and Attack On Titan are probably the best I've seen so far. Might watch the new Blade Runner. If anyone has recommendations close to these I'm all ears.

Yeah, Dragon Ball Z, Cowboy Bebop, and Initial D. Netflix is actually making a new Cowboy Bebop show, can’t wait for that to start.

One of my favorites along with One Piece, Demon Slayer, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, and Sword Art Online
Demon Slayer is my absolute favorite! Started watching more anime again because of that show

Naruto is a Mt. Everest of effort and time in not willing to commit to. Maybe someday.

Where are you at on My Hero?

We recently finished Demon Slayer season 1 on Netflix. Going to have to download season 2 over the holiday break. One of the best series I've watched.

I keep hearing about My Hero Academy, so I should definitely add that to the list.

94 episodes in. This thing is monstrous.
Watch Naruto and then Naruto Shippuden and then Bleach ... M O N S T R O U S... you know there are websites out there dedicated to telling you which episodes are part of the main story arc and which are fillers? I'm a completist, so I don't end up saving the time but have wondered if I should have. :ROFLMAO:

We recently finished Demon Slayer season 1 on Netflix. Going to have to download season 2 over the holiday break. One of the best series I've watched.

I keep hearing about My Hero Academy, so I should definitely add that to the list.

Watch Naruto and then Naruto Shippuden and then Bleach ... M O N S T R O U S... you know there are websites out there dedicated to telling you which episodes are part of the main story arc and which are fillers? I'm a completist, so I don't end up saving the time but have wondered if I should have. :ROFLMAO:
haha, I got a bunch into the original, and then said eff it and went to Shippuden after Naruto the kid started driving me nuts haha.

It's still insane the amount of episodes.

Naruto is a Mt. Everest of effort and time in not willing to commit to. Maybe someday.

Where are you at on My Hero?
Almost done with season 4. They just finished up with Overhaul

Yesssssss. See @Canadan

my first cartoons were anime...back in the 70's and 80s. i feel old now.

No one told me that Shippuden after episode 140 isn't dubbed on Hulu.

This is terrible news.

I would say try Crunchyroll but I don't think they are dubbed there for the last 5 seasons either.

I would say try Crunchyroll but I don't think they are dubbed there for the last 5 seasons either.
I ate one of those for dinner.

0E92B632-1A9A-4B06-BF91-6C0E0DA3D186.jpeg

Back