I would say try Crunchyroll but I don't think they are dubbed there for the last 5 seasons either.
Yeah Crunchyroll is all subbed.

As much as I am enjoying, I watch while doing other things. Full investment via reading is going to be a tough one.

No one told me that Shippuden after episode 140 isn't dubbed on Hulu.

This is terrible news.
Demon Slayer or My Hero time :)

Sure! I've always got something on in the background while I PC.

What sort of rabbit hole should we head down?

Well, there are the SAO derivatives. Gun gale online for example. Only one season.

Maybe some OP Slime reincarnation? I liked it more than I care to admit.

If you don't mind the animation style, the first two seasons of The Seven Deadly Sins isn't bad.

Well, there are the SAO derivatives. Gun gale online for example. Only one season.

Maybe some OP Slime reincarnation? I liked it more than I care to admit.

If you don't mind the animation style, the first two seasons of The Seven Deadly Sins isn't bad.
Have you seen Jujitsu Kaisen yet? Seems to be very highly regarded.

I'm about 4 episodes in. Wouldn't say it has hooked me yet but I'll admit it's solid and I feel like it's starting to get better.

I'm about 4 episodes in. Wouldn't say it has hooked me yet but I'll admit it's solid and I feel like it's starting to get better.
Checking the google chatter, and they suggest it's awesome.

He's had exactly three seconds of badassery thus far.

If he doesn't stop being a little ***** soon I want them to end him hahaha
Spoiler alert, they don’t. Second spoiler alert, his next big fight is fantastic

Damn. He's giving me perfectly good reason to hate him.
He is frustratingly annoying until that badass 10 seconds that you saw. Then he gets much better. And like I said his second big fight, oh damn.

I do find it incredible that these series run so wild on the emotional spectrum.

First minute of the show, nonsense, running around chasing each other, being dumb... ten minutes later they are in a wildly emotional condition.... and to end the episode then ninjitsu the crap out of something and get me all fired up hahaha

I do find it incredible that these series run so wild on the emotional spectrum.

First minute of the show, nonsense, running around chasing each other, being dumb... ten minutes later they are in a wildly emotional condition.... and to end the episode then ninjitsu the crap out of something and get me all fired up hahaha
Speaking of emotional. Episodes 16-21. Soooooooo good

The Zenitsu fight is probably what was most memorable for me from season 1.

Yup. Really good. If you haven't, then that's a must do.

The Zenitsu fight is probably what was most memorable for me from season 1.
That fight, Tanjiro vs the “Mom” and Tanjiro vs Rui. Unreal episodes

He is frustratingly annoying until that badass 10 seconds that you saw. Then he gets much better. And like I said his second big fight, oh damn.

He's arguably the most op of the initial crew....with the caveat that he can't a tucate any real power unless he's unconscious. 😁

7 Deadly Sins is pretty good

dubs are gross

subs >>>> dubs

7 Deadly Sins is pretty good

dubs are gross

subs >>>> dubs
Yeah I get that, but, I tend to multi task... You miss SO much with subs unless it has full attention.

Back