The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so... I am starting to realise that a 3 am wake up call sucks.

Not sure the office can get any larger...
384d890771391f66fabbd8540acf2901.jpg

You definitely need a few more screens.

How do you know you are going to have a good day? When you have a 20 minute drive to work and this comes on when you start the car:
18f5c35c582b98e149aa67e5d987a211.jpg

Lottery ticket time.

What did you do for the other four minutes?

Tell me about it...that was one long day.

im a 90 min project call that has been ongoing for a year and we shot have a design. 3 different PMs in that time. Now the functional planner, network management designer and another designer have all come onto the project and for whatever reason have to start from scratch it seems like

Hi buddy

d89f1f84897b8f4571cf27cd86606bc7.jpg

Guys. I can't unsee this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we got a new car 2 days ago.
Today I get a text: "Can you come get me?"
Numerous attempts at finding out what is wrong result in: "Oh nevermind, I figured it out."

Now I am really curious LOL.

People in glass houses.......

if you can't be real to yourself how do you expect others to see the real you...

just a a couple not so random thoughts that are violating my brain right now. That is all

Hooray tracking numbers! Boo arrival date of Monday :bulgy-eyes:

I can't say with 100% certainty that I am not wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

#thursdayhappyhour

So we got a new car 2 days ago.
Today I get a text: "Can you come get me?"
Numerous attempts at finding out what is wrong result in: "Oh nevermind, I figured it out."

Now I am really curious LOL.

Proximity key? Left it inside? Done that once or 100 times

Proximity key? Left it inside? Done that once or 100 times

I believe it was moreso she got a "Nav not functioning warning", in a vehicle that doesn't have Nav..... of course this after the dealer probably disconnected the battery to install her command start yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back