TaylorMade OS Putters

Yep, I'm really digging the looks of these...

012016-SpiderCustom-03017-e1453318205899.jpg

Not a bad color combo. I wonder how they roll?

The mid mallet intrigues me but I like the look of a lot of other putters more than this, but I certainly don't dislike what I am seeing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how you get these pictures, but they are awesome :desire: keep them coming!
I love the CB OS spider look, if it's anything like the DLL in terms of putting I think I found the putter for 2016.

Another notch for the looks of this line. First TM product I'm actually willing to go try. Like the look of that mid mallet. Very interesting with the OS and higher MOi

Another notch for the looks of this line. First TM product I'm actually willing to go try. Like the look of that mid mallet. Very interesting with the OS and higher MOi

That mid mallet looks amazing.

I like the spider. But the other headshape don't look clean enough for me

Not exactly 2135, but those aiming lines were intentionally raised. I wonder if they mention it in any of the tech data for the putters.

I quite like the looks, be good to see in hand pictures.

Wonder if the OS Spider will come with a plumber's neck option like they do with the Itsy Bitsy Spider. Probably not though.

While I would still prefer the AGSI insert to come back, and understand the reasoning on why it doesn't.
Can you expound? Very curious to know the reasoning, especially given how lauded it's been.

I like the mallet!

Nice. I like the black way better than the white.

Can you expound? Very curious to know the reasoning, especially given how lauded it's been.

They did not sell well and were more expensive to create.

While I would still prefer the AGSI insert to come back, and understand the reasoning on why it doesn't. These are solid looking. The sole of the TaylorMade OS in the first post, looks just like one of the Nike lines though.

That was my immediate reaction. Very Nike-esque.

Really excited to see more about these this week.

Got to spend some time with these today

9619d09231fd0a646edc694339aff88f.jpg
fc6ab6b73e96b39b03faa066c966e154.jpg
8968a1ff8a447ae3d3632f0274505c85.jpg
1b005624056b7497fab756987402c3f4.jpg
ebd90116724d70869f198fcc7f3c1b90.jpg
f5ddd006227a79fb2b3e779b9fb0095a.jpg

I am not sold on the looks but a part of me really wants to roll one.

Looks like a Cure in size.

The in hand photos look ALOT better! Liking the looks of these now. Might have to give one a roll as I have really like TM's newer insert that these have.

Looks like a Cure in size.

I should of put them side by side but blade length was very comparable to the CX line

Back