Club Testing in Tampa Area - April 2nd 2016

Sounds like quality warm up for Club Clash, I'll be there

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Added to the first post.
Good call on the warm up too.

9 in so far, so we are more than half way there.

I will work on my schedule and see what I can do.

I'm normally always in for local stuff, but sadly I'll be in San Jose... enjoy guys

Surely we can get a few more for this.

I wish I could make it but my son starts soccer that Saturday. Looking forward to the next club testing.

I'm in! Just got permission from the wife.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I will have to pass on this one. Headed to Dallas for a big meeting and some fun.
You will be missed sir

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

I am in. Looking forward to teeing it up again with the group.

I'll be confirming tomorrow wether I can make it or not. Signs say yes, but just have to double check schedule.

Talked the old guy into it and paying for me as my birthday present, gettin us there to 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be confirming tomorrow wether I can make it or not. Signs say yes, but just have to double check schedule.

Im rooting for you.

I'm here in Venice....going back to Tennessee in 3 days. Why couldn't this have been 2 weeks earlier.:crying:

Not going to work for me this time. A tournament I committed to playing in has been moved from tomorrow to next Saturday because of all of the rain.

Enjoy everybody!

Not going to work for me this time. A tournament I committed to playing in has been moved from tomorrow to next Saturday because of all of the rain.

Enjoy everybody!
Not happy about this. Ive been working the system at work, trying to get time off to attend. I was looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Hate to hear they moved your tournament, but we'll meet up sometime this summer.
JB, if there is still an opening, I would love to come up for the day and participate. I've found plenty of people willing to pick up my shift next Saturday.

Not happy about this. Ive been working the system at work, trying to get time off to attend. I was looking forward to seeing you next weekend. Hate to hear they moved your tournament, but we'll meet up sometime this summer.
JB, if there is still an opening, I would love to come up for the day and participate. I've found plenty of people willing to pick up my shift next Saturday.
Sorry buddy. I have not heard from my partner for the tourney yet so if she can't play next Saturday, I will see about getting back in if any spots open. A lot of rain here today and supposed to continue into the night and tomorrow morning.

Added to the 1st post AFW.

Any ideas on course yet?

Any update on time and place

Any update on time and place

Should have it all settled tomorrow.
Working on 3-4 different places.

Back