prrc

Reaction score
Handicap
I recently started to wear a baseball style cap on the course. I like it much better than sunglasses. The problem I have is apparently I have very small head. A fitted cap in small /medium fits like a bucket.
Surely I'm not the only one with this problem?
Any suggestions on where I can find one that fits would be great. I have tried adjustable style caps but they look all bunched up and become very tall looking in the front. Not a a good look.

Go to Lids and try the kids hats on. They generally have a decent selection just for this scenario I believe. If they fit you can probably get a wider selection online once you know your size.

I feel you. I have a smaller head and always gravitate toward the non-structures cotton hats. I have also experienced issues with S/M hats being too large for my mellon. Mizuno Flex Fit fitted hats are the best I have found.

I have a relatively small nogging as well so a lot of the S/M caps are still to big, unlike Sox I prefer a structured cap so finding one that fits can be a challenge.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Small head + no hair = me on the quest for the small/medium fitted caps myself.

I like, but don’t love, the fit of the Black Clover Live Lucky small/medium fitted hats. Tons of color options too.

I have the same problem but the opposite. Ive got a big head and struggle to find a fitted hat that fits me. I'll go one more: I also dont like adjustable hats that have the buckle. I only like velcro or snapbacks.
Yes, I know that I sound like a grumpy old man.

My suggestion would be to look into actual fitted caps & not the flex-fit S/M. A cap that has a size denoted by a number like 7 1/4.

Authentic on field caps from your favorite baseball team would be a good place to start. I wear a L/XL in a flex fit & a 7 3/4 in a fitted cap. A quick check of the Brewers team store shows they have sizes down to 6 7/8 in stock and I imagine smaller than that can be had with extra searching.

If you prefer the flex fit feel, you could look into youth L/XL. I have had hats made for my family dairy farm and had several youth made for my nephews/nieces. I did not find these to be a good alternative for adults wanting a smaller size, but your results may vary.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Have you tried the under armour hats? I have the opposite problem with a huge head and I find the UA fitted hats to run smaller than most.

All my fitted hats are L/XL but the under armour ones tend to give me a headache as they run tighter than others.

Back