Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

Very unhappy with my box this month. I have been content with previous boxes but I don't expect to remain a member for much longer, even at the discounted rate. For 22.50 i could have found a much nicer polo...

I can't help but wonder if the consensus is that the boxes this month have sucked. I sent them a note about my box and got a response saying they are overwhelmed with customer service requests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting up your stuff guys. I still think golf wardrobe money is better spent in other places.

I sent sp4 an email asking that I not receive any more Gmac attire. They told me they will put a note on my account so I don't.
:D

I am giving it 1 more month. Next month will be the first month that I have to pay 45 bucks for so I will see how I feel after that box.

Anyone know how to get back in to the selections and re-do them? I've already emailed them for a change, but I'd like to change my choices of brands. I don't want any more Adidas stuff... Thanks!

The majority of the last 100 comments or so prove why this is a terrible concept for a business.

The majority of the last 100 comments or so prove why this is a terrible concept for a business.

Agreed. I received two horrible polos that wouldn't sell for $.50 at a garage sale. Even at $22.50 it's a complete waste of money, I'll be surprised if I can get $10 for them on ebay. They never should have purchased the gross of G_Mac attire. Sometimes, there's a real reason stuff didn't sell.

Agreed. I received two horrible polos that wouldn't sell for $.50 at a garage sale. Even at $22.50 it's a complete waste of money, I'll be surprised if I can get $10 for them on ebay. They never should have purchased the gross of G_Mac attire. Sometimes, there's a real reason stuff didn't sell.

In a way it reminds me of the Columbia house stuff from the 80s. You know the well send you a tape of the month and if you like it you keep it/pay for it. Man, spent a ton on postage sending stuff back I didn't like.

it's a crapshoot, but my money has been well spent with them so far. I haven't had one article of clothing to complain about.

what's with hall the hate for GMAC apparel? I think most of it look pretty good.

I don't get the hate, you are getting your moneys worth on this deal. if you want to pick out your own stuff or only want solid grey nike polos then go buy them. For 25 buck to get new, quality stuff that you don't have to go shop for.... seems worth it to me. Maybe im just not as picky or have just had good luck so far. I like new, different stuff that I cant get where I live or wouldn't think about buying.

I don't get the hate, you are getting your moneys worth on this deal. if you want to pick out your own stuff or only want solid grey nike polos then go buy them. For 25 buck to get new, quality stuff that you don't have to go shop for.... seems worth it to me. Maybe im just not as picky or have just had good luck so far. I like new, different stuff that I cant get where I live or wouldn't think about buying.
Ya thats kind of where im at too. This service is perfect for what i want it to be

what's with hall the hate for GMAC apparel? I think most of it look pretty good.
High collars... too many buttons... and camouflage patterns.

Passing that off as athletic is the problem I have.

I'm speaking only for myself here, but... when I see their ads on Facebook, I see a lot of Puma, Under Armour and Adidas.

I signed up because of that. I got Adidas shorts in my first box and I'm happy with that... but if I got the GMac polo and mock turtleneck, I likely would have cancelled... even with having 9 referrals. It wouldn't be worth it for me to pay to have them ship me something I'd never, ever wear.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

If you shirts are XL I will give you double what you think you cant get for them at your garage sale and you wont even have to put a sign at the end of your street. and I don't even know what they look like.

High collars... too many buttons... and camouflage patterns.

Passing that off as athletic is the problem I have.

I'm speaking only for myself here, but... when I see their ads on Facebook, I see a lot of Puma, Under Armour and Adidas.

I signed up because of that. I got Adidas shorts in my first box and I'm happy with that... but if I got the GMac polo and mock turtleneck, I likely would have cancelled... even with having 9 referrals. It wouldn't be worth it for me to pay to have them ship me something I'd never, ever wear.

Bet you think all the waitresses at Hooters look like the ones on their tv commercials too. Hey sometimes they do, most of the time not but a girl in a tank top is still bringing you wings and beer and that's not half bad.....

I have had nothing but good luck with the boxes that I have received, some of the cloths are cloths I don't think I would have normally bought. But now that I have worn them I actually really enjoy them.

Oddly enough if the ads had Matte Gray, Linksoul, and GMac I might be more interested.

Bet you think all the waitresses at Hooters look like the ones on their tv commercials too. Hey sometimes they do, most of the time not but a girl in a tank top is still bringing you wings and beer and that's not half bad.....
LOL

I get what you're saying... but I signed up for the athletic style. If I got GMac apparel, I'd struggle to classify it as athletic. It's more 'dressy' or 'work casual' to me. That's all I'm saying.

If you're going to Hooters for beer and wings... at least, in the end, you're getting beer and wings, not water and stale bread.

It's obviously a discounted service to fill up your closet with no real choice, and I'm okay with that. I was happy with my box because of the shorts... and I was able to send the shirt to someone who liked it in exchange for something they couldn't use. In the end... it was well worth it.

You seem to be taking the dislike of some of the stuff received personally for some reason. I'm not attacking you or anybody else who likes the stuff. We all have different likes and dislikes and we should all be free to share our opinions.

My first box this month had 2 GMAC shirts and a SP4 poker chip.
Gotta say I really like the shirts. I'd say they're on the border of athletic and work casual. Don't really care for the ball marker, but whatever. Can't complain.

LOL

I get what you're saying... but I signed up for the athletic style. If I got GMac apparel, I'd struggle to classify it as athletic. It's more 'dressy' or 'work casual' to me. That's all I'm saying.

If you're going to Hooters for beer and wings... at least, in the end, you're getting beer and wings, not water and stale bread.

It's obviously a discounted service to fill up your closet with no real choice, and I'm okay with that. I was happy with my box because of the shorts... and I was able to send the shirt to someone who liked it in exchange for something they couldn't use. In the end... it was well worth it.

You seem to be taking the dislike of some of the stuff received personally for some reason. I'm not attacking you or anybody else who likes the stuff. We all have different likes and dislikes and we should all be free to share our opinions.

No not at all, just slow at work today and felt like sharing my opinion. Just like everything else its great for some people and not for others. I don't feel like you are attacking me and I didn't mean to attack you, just having a little fun.

No not at all, just slow at work today and felt like sharing my opinion. Just like everything else its great for some people and not for others. I don't feel like you are attacking me and I didn't mean to attack you, just having a little fun.
No worries dude. I didn't take it as an attack, just a little defensive.

Still... I laughed because I've had some pretty horrific experiences at Hooters!

here is what i received.
pink with red collar G MAC shirt and Sligo sky blue belt.

honestly, i do not MIND this shipment. i am getting what i expected, items that i would normally NOT pick up myself. i plan on wearing the shirt tomorrow while playing a round at a local course. but personally, i will give this service at least 2 possibly 3 more boxes. if it fails to impress me at that point i may cancel. other than that, this is exactly what i thought it would be and am happy with it so far.

Back