2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I'll leave this here:

efc4dcaaba83e942688b032a25766697.jpg
Just gorgeous, motivation to say the least!

Thanks JB. I love the site and love the guys I have gotten to know using this site. I came into the King as a newbie and wasn't quite sure what i needed to do on my end and that's my fault as I am a pretty quiet guy and should have asked more questions. If I am ever able to participate in an event again, I can go into it realizing the expectations that are required to fulfill my end. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just can't keep up. Step away for an hour and I've got five pages to catch up on.

Thanks JB. I love the site and love the guys I have gotten to know using this site. I came into the King as a newbie and wasn't quite sure what i needed to do on my end and that's my fault as I am a pretty quiet guy and should have asked more questions. If I am ever able to participate in an event again, I can go into it realizing the expectations that are required to fulfill my end. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep on keeping on brother. It was a pleasure meeting you at the event.

Looks like an amazing opportunity! Would be so much fun! Is there a way to sign up for this?

Looks like an amazing opportunity! Would be so much fun! Is there a way to sign up for this?

Contests are done for each spot.
They will involve engagement.

Contests are done for each spot.
They will involve engagement.
Thanks a lot, I will keep my eye open for the contests

Thanks a lot, I will keep my eye open for the contests

I strongly recommend anybody interested, take a few minutes and go through the live update thread from the last few years.

So many people would love to be part of this event! You'd have to be brain dead not to! Now, what time is my flight?

Your screen name would be funny.

Your screen name would be funny.

I'm sure we could get that taken care of. Taking a guess after an event like the granddaddy that "callawayfan" would be more fitting anyway.

I'm sure we could get that taken care of. Taking a guess after an event like the granddaddy that "callawayfan" would be more fitting anyway.

Youd think so...

I strongly recommend anybody interested, take a few minutes and go through the live update thread from the last few years.

That's been one of my highlights in general the last few years. Previous teams and the folks going out to support (Morgan, Wardy) have done a fantastic job updating.

Was fun to see the Grandaddy banter and trash talk start on Twitter today. Good times ahead.

or ZooCrewDefeator

So I need to change my screen name to get in?

Look at it this way. An entry with a screen name like you's may draw a couple extra Callaway eyes to it lol

If changing my forum name got me into the grandaddy id do it as soon as possible. Haha

Wow! Went and played a little golf and this thread exploded. I have followed the last 2 Grandaddays and it was a blast, the emotion and passion for this event comes through every post of past participants. I've tried the last 2 years to get in and I will try again this year because like someone said earlier, this is like the Masters for amateurs, only more exclusive, cause anyone with connections can play at Augusta! Trying to get in the Regional Rivalry this year has pushed me to step up my THP game, the golf will come. I've joined some social media sites for these events and even though I don't instagram or tweet a lot yet,( tells my age) but I'm following people to get a feel or understanding of what it is all about. Make no mistake , I want in and to represent THP! Nothing would be better than helping Captain Canadan bring home the belt! Before this is over I will be one tweeting, instagraming son of a gun!

Heck, if changing your real name helped get you in, well you could call me Bertha Mackdaddy

Back