2019 Cobra Ultralight Sunday Bag

OITW

Reaction score
The ULTRALIGHT SUNDAY BAG is built for carrying at just 3.8 lbs. Featuring a 3-way top with designated full length club dividers and a top grab handle. It has an oversized apparel pocket, fleece lined valuables pocket, mesh beverage pockett and a customizable ball pocket. This bag packs a punch in a very small package.

• 3-way top with designated full length club dividers and top grab handle
  • Oversized apparel pocket
  • Fleece lined valuables pocket
  • Mesh beverage pocket
  • Customizable ball pocket
[h=3][/h][h=3]SPECIFICATIONS[/h]
  • STYLE: #909311
  • SEASON: 2019
  • WEIGHT: 3.8 lbs.
  • MATERIAL: 100% Polyester
  • POCKETS: 5

Colors: 3 Colors, Black, Peacoat and Quiet Shade

MSRP: $129

Picked this up, because heck why not - I like to push carry and I also want to preserve the life of my MC bag as well.

The 3.8 lbs is huge for carrying - it's really light and minimalist and I just keep the essentials for these rounds. Still enough room in the apparel pocket for all the rain gear though (hat jacket pants and gloves)

The two features of the bag that are my favorite is the rangefinder pocket and the velcro for the glove. Where they were placed make it so easy for me to grab either one with just one hand while the bag is on my shoulder. Extremely convenient and well thought thru by the development team.

c81f551241fa81318ae93bb1d557b68d.jpg

4252206c4e35548fbb68bb5b805b5984.jpg

138dbe8b92e91d0e32965c1177c00259.jpg

2e3f6f273e7c7e477d6215849ddcd23a.jpg

59d3d9d52359244f3bf79b4c3f395229.jpg

d58570300f3e3c234a2a2f3cc4b1d245.jpg

4755ccf7e06bfa51063d1bb8b098f1a9.jpg

79de4f3b9c45f430b10c1cd22c06b3da.jpg

e4a90cdd8fc961a5f2ae5f16c5e55f7c.jpg

6a7a80e559c2061e146ae7d538a373eb.jpg

1a1bc2931692b4328dbe3651ccddaf5d.jpg

b35f5e6de9e74d42c617a2e6e2908708.jpg

3bf51dd8f31e62f094fd58f2fa8e6d29.jpg

Looks nice and very well made. I have never owned a Sunday bag, but this would be a step in the direction I would look at taking.

Looks great. I’m curious how the clubs fit back in the bag. My biggest issue with carry bags is sometimes I can’t get the club back in when it’s on an angle. It’s almost like I need 14 full length dividers.

Looks nice and very well made. I have never owned a Sunday bag, but this would be a step in the direction I would look at taking.

I have a Sun Mountain Sunday bag as well - it’s great for practicing short game or the putting green, however there is nothing as far as a skeleton that let’s it stand or keep it from falling down (think big pants no belt) and it can be annoying and if the ground is wet it’s blah

The Cobra solves all those issues and I can walk 18

Looks great. I’m curious how the clubs fit back in the bag. My biggest issue with carry bags is sometimes I can’t get the club back in when it’s on an angle. It’s almost like I need 14 full length dividers.

f49ac977d12ef0ad2dd026a42e883b61.jpg

No issue 3 way pockets

Woods irons and wedges/putter - only issue coming from the 14 way and 6 way is finding my irons in the middle pocket haha

Looks great! I’m hoping to be able to walk 18 this year with a push cart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! I’m hoping to be able to walk 18 this year with a push cart!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My cart bag fits better in the pushcart and when walking 18 I’ll typically do that, today was the first time walking 18 with this setup

I’ll probably use this setup for 9 holes or less and practice

For 18 walking and carrying I’ll rock my MC bag, like next Saturday when I play with my fellow MCer @acushnetgolf

My cart bag fits better in the pushcart and when walking 18 I’ll typically do that, today was the first time walking 18 with this setup

I’ll probably use this setup for 9 holes or less and practice

For 18 walking and carrying I’ll rock my MC bag, like next Saturday when I play with my fellow MCer @acushnetgolf

Wait, you and @acushnetgolf are playing next Saturday? That will be awesome.

5ef6a4172c1957f75ee075b118b9c7f7.jpg

I adore this bag for a carrying during a quick after work or before work 9 or practice around the course

Looks great with the CRU goodness too

This might be the replacement for the Ping L8. I was looking for a carry bag that had the leg mechanism built into the base like Ping.

Had this on a cart this weekend and was pleased at how well it fit and didn’t shake or move around too much even though it is smaller than my other bags

#MandatoryGolfFriday

eb1ef672f72edf02d30b0bdbd4ed8ed5.jpg

993bf855341bdc9bd62b919578b675ca.jpg

Bag looks great! Same color way as my ultralight cart bag.

Any reason why you go short clubs to long rather than long clubs to short?

Bag looks great! Same color way as my ultralight cart bag.

Any reason why you go short clubs to long rather than long clubs to short?

Thanks

How it would fit on a cart (not that I would do this bag on a cart)

Easier to find clubs this way? I’ll have to change it up and see

Thanks

How it would fit on a cart (not that I would do this bag on a cart)

Easier to find clubs this way? I’ll have to change it up and see

I find I just swap mine around when I'm going to be on a cart, even with my Ultralight cart bag. Normally it is on my push cart (did the same with my old carry bag), so the long clubs are up top and short at the bottom, this way they don't interfere with the compartment on the cart, but also found it easier putting clubs in and out and the club heads don't hit the shafts of the longer clubs.

Edit: Putter does stay up top with the woods in my old carry/ in the putter well in my cart bag.

I find I just swap mine around when I'm going to be on a cart, even with my Ultralight cart bag. Normally it is on my push cart (did the same with my old carry bag), so the long clubs are up top and short at the bottom, this way they don't interfere with the compartment on the cart, but also found it easier putting clubs in and out and the club heads don't hit the shafts of the longer clubs.

Edit: Putter does stay up top with the woods in my old carry/ in the putter well in my cart bag.

Interesting, I’ll have to check it out

You’re a freaking genius - no issues with the woods sliding out when I flipped them around - was a bit interesting finding clubs and digging them out but the setup is legit for carrying

Cobra is great bag. I use it to take a few clubs to range and when I play the par 3 course.

Back