The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

This is closing in pretty fast, what about the event do you think will be the most fun and memorable for you? The golf, the competition, the zoocrew meeting thpers etc.?

This is closing in pretty fast, what about the event do you think will be the most fun and memorable for you? The golf, the competition, the zoocrew meeting thpers etc.?

Since it's my first THP event, I think it'll be meeting THPer's and the zoocrew for the first time.
Always hear about how cool the zoocrew is and would be nice to put some faces to the names!

The whole trip. Everyone and everything will make it memorable but that can only happen if you want it to.

That's what's great about these events, you get out of it what you put into it. The golf doesn't matter, the score doesn't matter. If you plan to go and have a great time no matter what, everything else will be awesome

The whole trip. Everyone and everything will make it memorable but that can only happen if you want it to.

That's what's great about these events, you get out of it what you put into it. The golf doesn't matter, the score doesn't matter. If you plan to go and have a great time no matter what, everything else will be awesome

Whew, I was getting nervous about my scores! lol

Whew, I was getting nervous about my scores! lol
Never my friend. While it's always great to play well it's not the focus of THP events. Just have a blast and I promise you will play some good golf.

You guys are in for the ride of your life with the Gauntlet! Get ready for a mentally grueling weekend but don't forget to have the time of your life and enjoy every minute of it!

Good stuff in here today!

It was beautiful here today, a little breezy.

I am looking forward to meeting the #ZooCrew and my fellow competitors the most. The golf, as others have said, will be competitive, but also it will be whatever it is at the event, so I won't let that distract me from having an incredible and memorable weekend!!

Oh, it is in less than two months. I am still working on my game!!

#TeamEthanator FTW

I can't even lie, I'm even more hyped after watching some of the old #TheGrandaddy videos with all that trash talk. Yes it was for a different event, but I look at it as a preview of what's to come for this event! I look forward to the shenanigans that are sure to take place :D

#
T
e
a
m
R
o
o
k
i
e
F
T
W

The whole dang thing will be a blast!!!
But I'm sure it'll be the THPers and #ZooCrew that I remember most.

I'm looking forward to seeing familiar faces again and meeting others for the first time in person. Of course I'm also looking forward to #TeamJRod schooling everyone else. Don't worry, we will thank you for being there during our winner's speech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to seeing familiar faces again and meeting others for the first time in person. Of course I'm also looking forward to #TeamJRod schooling everyone else. Don't worry, we will thank you for being there during our winner's speech.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah buddy. Looking forward to lighting up a cigar with you.

#TeamJRod
#3pete

Just in case you guys forgot how awesome the course looks.

Cholla #8

4fab7dc9ad6a6ed2cb9a7d7132d2188e.jpg

Saguaro

fbe79b605de44e84ec48ad24018af4d3.jpg
6ed6bed6f3221ae3e1beceae4f662a4b.jpg

Playing with BigTex this afternoon. Might make him play from the tips to challange him some. :D

#GauntletTraining16

Playing with BigTex this afternoon. Might make him play from the tips to challange him some. :D

#GauntletTraining16
Gotta take advantage of that Texas Roll.

I'm backing #teamrookie. But someone just has to take down Jrod.

I'm backing #teamrookie. But someone just has to take down Jrod.

I'm with #teamrookie as well. Counting on Molten to #GenFLX his golf muscles!

No such thing. That's an Urban Legend/Myth but I will keep a look out for it today! :sarcastic:
I dunno, I hit some big time drives in Kyle.

I dunno, I hit some big time drives in Kyle.

The more south you go in Texas the longer the roll out. Has something to do with the magnetic field around the equator or something.

Pretty sad Texan here, but I actually had to google where Kyle, Texas was. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. :D

Shut you mouth. LOL
#TeamJRod will get the #3pete

I mean Mward and I halved our match against a Jrod duo consisting of last years MVP. So it's possible haha.

#TeamAnti3peat

#GauntletTraining16

Playing with you and John I am going to have to call Uber to get a ride from my drive to where you guys will be. Hope the shipment from Callaway gets here before tee time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back