Batman v Superman Trailer

My friend just saw an early viewing tonight. Said it was absolutely awesome.

I'll wait, but I'm definitely excited.

My friend (in the industry, also a total snob) also loved it. This shocks me, he RARELY loves anything. I told him to sleep on his opinion and talk to me tomorrow. LOL.

He did mention that the full IMAX experience is the way to go.

4 hours til I see this epic battle

Seeing this tonight. Pretty pumped up.

Lots of nerd rage in the twitterverse about this movie. Not sure why, don't particularly care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've read, it's overly serious and shallow. Basically it's an excuse to have batman and Superman punch each other.

That means it's going to be a great popcorn movie.

Early thoughts are also Ben Affleck is really good as Batman.

Rotten tomatoes isn't being too kind with it right now.

I have read a few reviews as well that don't put it at the top of the must see movies list

I have read a few reviews as well that don't put it at the top of the must see movies list

Same. I have a couple FB buddies that got to see an advanced copy and the results were not good.

Seeing this tonight. Pretty pumped up.

Lots of nerd rage in the twitterverse about this movie. Not sure why, don't particularly care.

This made me laugh out loud. Definitely a movie the supernerds would get worked up over.

I personally won't spend a dime, but will watch it someday just to see how Batman can survive a fight with Superman. I guess we get to see the rest of the Justice League members in the show as they move towards a stream of those movies.

I'm glad Ben found something he can do well.

This made me laugh out loud. Definitely a movie the supernerds would get worked up over.

I personally won't spend a dime, but will watch it someday just to see how Batman can survive a fight with Superman. I guess we get to see the rest of the Justice League members in the show as they move towards a stream of those movies.

I'm glad Ben found something he can do well.
Supernerd response. Batman can survive because he's smarter and fights dirty.

I don't listen to this critics. They wouldn't know and action movie if it but then in the arse. These movies aren't winning oscars, they are pure entertainment.

Looks like this is going to be a good movie, I was really apprehensive when I heard they were making this, but it looks like they went in a good direction.

I don't listen to this critics. They wouldn't know and action movie if it but then in the arse. These movies aren't winning oscars, they are pure entertainment.

I love it when auto correct takes over a Panda post. :D

Exactly! All I'm looking for is to be entertained.

Exactly! All I'm looking for it to be entertained.

Popcorn, candy and huge seats. 70mm screen and reserved seating. Gonna grab some sushi before and enjoy the hell out the 230+ movie with trailers

Supernerd response. Batman can survive because he's smarter and fights dirty.

Yeah. Except the other guy is an alien who can fly and shoot lasers out of his eyes without the need for special toys.

Much like the upcoming Civil War movie, it's comical to see Superman against Batman. It's like having Thor match up against Iron Man. One guy is an all-powerful god, the other is a guy who makes machines.

Is it that long? I did hear that the movie starts off a little slow, but who cares. As long as there are some "holy craps!" at some point during the movie.
I'm going to the 10am show on Sunday morning...hoping it's quieter with people being at church and Easter brunch.

Yeah. Except the other guy is an alien who can fly and shoot lasers out of his eyes without the need for special toys.

Much like the upcoming Civil War movie, it's comical to see Superman against Batman. It's like having Thor match up against Iron Man. One guy is an all-powerful god, the other is a guy who makes machines.

Except Thor isn't in Civil War because then it's completely implausible. The best way most Superhero movies address these plot holes is act like they're not there.

You mean the same alien who is crippled by space rock?

Best!!

They never get Superman right, until now!

You mean the same alien who is crippled by space rock?

Look -- I get that they have to make drama.

But, if I'm Superman, I'm shooting people with my eye lasers way before they hit me with some rock.

Back