Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

I highly doubt Marco forgets, but I guess there's a chance!

I used to have a memory like an elephant, now not so much. Thanks for the reminder!

On to the Sweet 16!

I used to have a memory like an elephant, now not so much. Thanks for the reminder!

On to the Sweet 16!

DOH!!! JK, good luck.

Lots of THP'ers in the Sweet 16. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Trivia questions kick off tomorrow at 7pm. Let's go THPers!

Crap. 6:30 church is gonna stop me from making this happen. Hopefully it's not a first to answer wins type thing

Crap. 6:30 church is gonna stop me from making this happen. Hopefully it's not a first to answer wins type thing

It was last year.

Looks like they're only doing half the match ups tomorrow night and mine isn't one of them
That's what I am think for my match tomorrow. This falls right in the middle of work for me. I might not get a chance to get a response in.
But I am going to try and respond if at all possible.

What kind of questions did they ask last year?

First round was about the line of putters. Round two man I can't remember. Semifinals were about a university mascot and the scientific name of the buckeye for me. I failed on that one.

First round was about the line of putters. Round two man I can't remember. Semifinals were about a university mascot and the scientific name of the buckeye for me. I failed on that one.

Gotcha thanks

Also meant to say any questions that were asked could be found on the Internet...just had to be quick. Turn your Facebook notifications on.

I'm getting ready for the Sweet 16.

Thanks...but I just lost by a hair. FB timestamp beat me.

Is Nate Blanchette a THPer?
Bummer! Sorry you lost.

That name doesn't ring a bell to me.

I got taken out tonight too. It was a bit tough to answer anything while I'm running around work facing these in my way. And it looked like I had a chance, since Derek had the answer wrong to begin with.
So, now I've been to the sweet 16 (last year) by the wild card route. Made it to the final 4.
This year I got in from the start and made it to the sweet 16, then got beat.
Guess I need to just win this next year.
Until then, looks like I need to go pick up a CS1 or CX2 to play around with.
a9eed301eae8a59a5b84fc252d832574.jpg

Got into the elite 8, although reading comprehension almost got me skimmed and answered the presidents name instead of Vice President

Got into the elite 8, although reading comprehension almost got me skimmed and answered the presidents name instead of Vice President
Congrats. Now go win you a putter.

Bummer! Sorry you lost.

That name doesn't ring a bell to me.

It was fun while it lasted. First time entering for me.

I posted 2 incorrect answers and then when I finally got it right, the other guy answered a second before me. I took 3 shots and the final one was waived off by the buzzer!

Looks like I'm up tomorrow. Good cuz real basketball is on
Next round starts Monday at 7:00 EST

Congrats to those who are still in it!

On to the Elite 8!

Thanks Cure for doing this contest, it's been a fun ride so far. Hope to see more THPers advance on Monday.

Back