What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP'd and stopped by Golf Mart to the have the grip on my Heavenwood adjusted.

Some THP perusing and posting and ordered some GolfDots for the wife and I.

I have been on THP and thats it for today.

Tested the XR and Apex Hybrids this afternoon. Really liked both, but wasn't digging the size of the XR. Felt more like a wood/metal than a hybrid. Ordered the Apex.

Received delivery notification for my J15 50* wedge. This class needs to hurry up and end!

Practiced and played 18 holes. Very happy with the progress of the swing

Listened to the best damn golf show out there...The Dean Has Spoken!

Put some lead tape on my 50* 58* MP-T5 wedges.

Spent a ton of time practicing today, high winds made it a challenge at times. Headed out to a kcal course after the range and hit another bucket, and spent some time chipping and putting. Which I need to do more often than range time apparently.

Spent a ton of time practicing today, high winds made it a challenge at times. Headed out to a kcal course after the range and hit another bucket, and spent some time chipping and putting. Which I need to do more often than range time apparently.
What kind of chips were you working on? I always try some with all my wedges, never know what kind of shot you will need on the course.

What kind of chips were you working on? I always try some with all my wedges, never know what kind of shot you will need on the course.

I worked on everything from 9 iron to the 58' from some pretty Nasty lies and everything. Just trying to see the shot and get the feel for what I want to do with the ball really. I've gotten indecisive around he greens, and often try the wrong technique.

Worked on the tempo trainer for a bit today. I fought an over the top pull that happens when my transition gets quick and jerky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I worked on everything from 9 iron to the 58' from some pretty Nasty lies and everything. Just trying to see the shot and get the feel for what I want to do with the ball really. I've gotten indecisive around he greens, and often try the wrong technique.
Cool, the mental part for me is often the most difficult thing to practice especially with chipping. I always tend to take the same wedge and hit the same shot and what I have tried to do is look at the lie and area then take a club. It forces me to see the shot then execute

Lesson and thping

Some THPing, some writing, podcast brainstorming, oh and heard another idea for THP that has me really excited.

THP'd and walked 9. Shot a 60. That was not cool. But it's better than working!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Getting this thing cut down to 35.5" and having a midsize GP Tour Velvet put on

2e2262fcea9a9a2e2305348fd54fcd74.jpg

Today I chipped and putter for about a half hour testing out the new Betti...then hit a bucket of balls really working on alignment. I went back to putting for another half hour. Had some stuff to do then went hope and regripped the new Betti with a SuperStroke GT 2.0 and went back out to roll it. Right now I am getting along with both and I am enjoying the hell out of both of them!

Played 18 and had my typical inconsistent round. 44/38

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes after work (Same 9 2x). One thing learned is that PM 58* wedge is the BOMB! Got out of every sand trap and pitched one in to end my round. It's heavy enough that if you just let do the work, it will.

Caressed my THP coin that came in the mail. Pondering the tourney this coming Sunday, first one of the year.

Had a range session, THP'd, and bought some new golf pants and polos from Fairway Styles

Walked 18 with my daughter (lots of fun - it's so great seeing her face on those shots she hits well), while continuing my driver shoot-out. Also doing a bit of THPing.

Went to Golfsmith today to try out some 3h/5W. Really liked the Cobra F6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back