Adidas Golf - Free The Knee

You are tall and most shorts go past your knees? It is typically the opposite, tall guys typically look like John Stockton wearing his 80s shorts if you buy off the rack.

These will be a bad choice for people over 5'8".

5'8? I am 5'11 and tried a pair on at dicks today and they fit great. Remind me very much of the UA Match Play Shorts.

5'8? I am 5'11 and tried a pair on at dicks today and they fit great. Remind me very much of the UA Match Play Shorts.

I made that comment a few pages back :D

How were the front pockets? Were they relatively deep?

My RLX and Ogio stuff has the rubber in the waist band and it works pretty decently. Being more breathable is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... free the knee, screw the tall person.

Got it.

Yeah, I was thinking they would look like short shorts on me, lol.

Really like this idea! I have 1 pair of shorts that stop just above the knee and I love them. doesn't mean they have to be the short, tight shorts we wore back in the day. Never understood this trend of having shorts halfway down your calves... guess it's just my"Get off my lawn!" moment

Yeah, I was thinking they would look like short shorts on me, lol.

I'll say again, this assumption was totally inaccurate.

Will be getting some photos and a new thread up today I believe, but fear not my friend.

I'll say again, this assumption was totally inaccurate.

Will be getting some photos and a new thread up today I believe, but fear not my friend.

Looking forward to the pics. Really interested in these shorts. Thanks.

I want a "Free The Beer Gut" shirt next!

Everyone should wear what they like to wear and feel comfortable in. Saying that I do have a laugh to myself when I see anyone in tailored shorts, pleated shorts and shorts below the knee, or a combination of the three. Classic examples can be seen on the marshals in the US golf tournaments

Like something from the North Africa campaign in WWII

I have a pair amid 10" inseam shorts on my stubs and I can see an inch makes a world of difference. It won't deter me from getting a few pair but I now understands other trepidation

Too funny!
[video=youtube;9l-os6K5xm4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l-os6K5xm4[/video]

They look great!

Back