Cure Putters - March Madness Putter Giveaway!

On to the Elite 8!

Thanks Cure for doing this contest, it's been a fun ride so far. Hope to see more THPers advance on Monday.

Hope you're in it at the end! Good Luck Alex.

Glad to see some THPers hanging strong in this contest. I really want to see one of y'all win it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

It was fun while it lasted.
Good luck to those still in. I would love to see the winner come from the THP group.

I'm still shaking my head that there were only about 80 or so folks than signed up and about 16 or so of us did not even get in, that's my luck! lol

Definitely fun!!! Let's do this Alex!!!

3e5dadc57f4149fb57111b11a30ecfbc.jpg

Thought I would post how the field looks today. Good luck tonight to thoughs still in it.

Big matchup in the Southeast region tonight. Two THPers squaring off.

Big matchup in the Southeast region tonight. Two THPers squaring off.

I think the next round starts on Monday at 7PM EST.

Good luck to the remaining THPers.

I think the next round starts on Monday at 7PM EST.

Good luck to the remaining THPers.

Well didn't see that...thanks for the heads up.

Congrats and good luck to the THP'ers thst are still in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Congrats to Stribs moving on to the elite 8! Last two matches have THPers in it too

Your next Phil. Let's do this!

Paging Giardcorp your uP!!!

Man tanker that was a tough one for sure. I thought for sure you were gonna get in before me

Man these questions seem to be getting harder and harder.

Congrats to those THP'ers moving into the Elite 8!

12928437_949919295061118_3964405820688739235_n.jpg

For those following along on Facebook the next round will begin Wed. 7:30 pm EST!

How many of the 8 are thpers? I recognize 3 names, but maybe I don't know the others

Man I had my answer right away. Thought I had submitted it and kept checking the rest of the names. Then realized I hadn't submitted it and beat my opponent by a half second, should've been 30 seconds. Lucky break

The Elite 8 round is taking place tonight at 7:30 PM EST! Be on the lookout on Facebook and feel free to show your fellow THP'ers some support.

Congrats to Philly V for moving on, hope some other THP'ers had some luck.

3 out of 4 final spots are THPers. That's pretty cool

Back