WGC-Dell Match Play Thread (Spoilers)

The McIlroy and Na match is shaping to be a good one.

If Rory loses this match my bracket and hopes are shattered. If Na wins he would win that group.

Wow. ZJ putting a hurting on Lowry.

ZJ playing like he has somewhere to be this afternoon. He ran through yesterday the same way.

Two awful bunker shots from Scott, he and Hass are chopping this hole up

McIlroy dropping putts from everywhere today. Impressive

Watch out for Rors, his putter is heating UP. Made a 68 footer on 9 and just made a 32 footer on 11 to square the match back up.

ZJ playing like he has somewhere to be this afternoon. He ran through yesterday the same way.
I hope he keeps his match play form all the way through the ryder cup!

Paul Casey just withdrew from his match with Jason Day after 6 holes due to illness, so Day is through to the next round and he gets to rest his back. That's the best possible outcome for Day.

Paul Casey just conceded the match early. They said he has some sort of illness today.

Shane L trying to make a charge against Zach. Wins last 2 holes and is now 3 down

Lowry apparently wants to make this a match.

Paul Casey just conceded the match early. They said he has some sort of illness today.

I would come down with an illness too if I had to face Jason Day.

Does this course have some nasty Bermuda rough or something?

I fully expect Zach to win this...I had him on my Fantasy Team but swapped him out at the last minute :angry:

I fully expect Zach to win this...I had him on my Fantasy Team but swapped him out at the last minute :angry:

Pretty impressive by him to win 3 matches and only play 42 holes in that stretch of time.

Bill Haas just beat Adam Scott to take that group. Looks like Scott gets to start his Masters prep a little earlier than he thought.

Casey was dealing with a sickness yesterday as well. Once he realized he wasn't moving on, it was probably time to just take the rest.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Na is putting up a decent fight for "Slowest Golfer of the Week" award.

What the heck as all that?

Of the week? I think he takes that award every year.

Na is putting up a decent fight for "Slowest Golfer of the Week" award.

What the heck as all that?

Imagine if he and JB played a round together.

Phil must not want to see the weekend with his start so far

What a shot by Na!!

Back