T2GRN18...Just Good People

Maddog701

Reaction score
Handicap
14.2 ghin
Like the title says, T2GRN18 is good people, a true reflection of a gentleman, a golfer, a good buddy!

My wife told me I had a package delivered, I was not expecting anything, have not ordered anything lately. When I open the box there were 2 brand new Puma/THP 1/4 zip pullovers, one red, one blue, size 2xl. I saw Kevin's name on the return address, do not have his number so I called Jimmy numbers, and told him about the 1/4 zips, Numbers told me that Kevin has lost weight and the 1/4 zips were too big and he hoped they would fit me. I will post pics here to show just how well they fit!

Saying thank you to T2GRN18 just doesn't seem to be enough, so using the inspiration Kevin has given me, I will now send out my golf shirts that no longer fit due to a little weight lose to any THPer who can use them.

I have 4 shirts, size 3xl, I will send 2 packages of 2 each, 1 package white and salmon color shirts 3xl, 1 package blue and green shirts 3xl to the first THPers that send me a pm with name and address and choice of colors, first come first served with the colors.

Once again I would like to say thanks to T2GRN18 for his thoughtfulness, a true gentleman indeed!

Here are the pic of 2 nice fitting 1/4 zips

Thanks again to Kevin
e20775c271459132533ee14fde2420ac.jpg
c9298553e5eae5dd275c4b715039904b.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Captain Kevin is the man. Well done

Kevin is good people.

T2Grn18 is one of the best people you'll ever meet. Just a good dude!

PM sent

Kevin is indeed a good guy.

Kevin is good people. Great guy!!

Haven't known him for very long, that I remember, but in that short time he appears to be everything you said about him. I'm sure there is more I will learn about him in the future! Great job / awesome just don't seem enough to describe this gesture!!!

Well done Kevin and well done Maddog for losing the weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done all around! T2GRN18 is great people for sure.

Nice T2grn and maddog!

Kevin is top notch.

T2GRN18 is a great THPer, and that's the highest compliment I know of. Awesome gesture, Kevin.

...and Mike, you look mah-va-lous, buddy.

Good stuff Mike! Enjoy buddy

This is what's great about THP. Nicely done T2GRN18.

WTG both of you.

Looking good mike.

t2grn18 is a heck of a guy and glad I have the privilege to call him a friend.

Kevin is a special dude

Kevin is what this place is all about. Why I've stayed and why I'll continue to stay!!

That is a great gesture BY a great guy TO a great guy!!

Kevin is the best!

T2GRN18...Just Good People

Two great THPers there, embracing the THP way. Often attempted, but never duplicated.

Great gesture guys. THP is the best golf forum around because of its members.

Kevin is awesome..period!

Back