Just in from SW Ohio

Millert

Reaction score
Handicap
24 Grint
Good Morning All,

I returned to golf within the last two years. I learned as a teenager but pursued soccer very hardcore upon entering high school way back when. A lot of the mechanics I remembered from my preteen days and I recently broke 100 my last outing in the cold and rain. At the beginning of this year I graduated from the Top-Flite XL set I had been using to a set of Taylormade M5's with KBS steel (4-PW, AW, SW). Most recent addition is a TM Hi-Toe 60. I have a Ping G410 being assembled by Ping that will be replacing my Callaway XR16, accompanying the new driver will be a Mizuno 5-wood. I am 29 years old, 6'1" 215lb, USMC Veteran and avid weightlifter. I can really mash the ball when I connect and am not swinging out of my shoes with my woods. 5-iron hangs around 225 carry. Driver drifts between the 270's to 280's carry. Finally tempering my pride and taking up a lesson. My goals for the year include some shot shaping and breaking into the 80's.

Outside of golf I work and study quite a bit. Other hobbies include cars and computers.

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, a lot of Ohio guys here.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP & Thank You for your service!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Morning All,

I returned to golf within the last two years. I learned as a teenager but pursued soccer very hardcore upon entering high school way back when. A lot of the mechanics I remembered from my preteen days and I recently broke 100 my last outing in the cold and rain. At the beginning of this year I graduated from the Top-Flite XL set I had been using to a set of Taylormade M5's with KBS steel (4-PW, AW, SW). Most recent addition is a TM Hi-Toe 60. I have a Ping G410 being assembled by Ping that will be replacing my Callaway XR16, accompanying the new driver will be a Mizuno 5-wood. I am 29 years old, 6'1" 215lb, USMC Veteran and avid weightlifter. I can really mash the ball when I connect and am not swinging out of my shoes with my woods. 5-iron hangs around 225 carry. Driver drifts between the 270's to 280's carry. Finally tempering my pride and taking up a lesson. My goals for the year include some shot shaping and breaking into the 80's.

Outside of golf I work and study quite a bit. Other hobbies include cars and computers.

Hey dude, welcome to THP! And thanks for your service.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! Semper Fi

Welcome to the thunderdome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!!

Thank you all! Looking forward to breaking into the 80's this year and ramping up for long drive. I am excited for all the knowledge to pull from here.

Welcome aboard from Ohio and thank you for your service!

Back